ℂℌɑ℘ɫℯɾ 30

This could be the last chapter as I have my new book to write. I literally have no more ideas for this book and trying to pull 2000 words out of my head for each chapter is really challenging.
If you have any ideas on what you'd like to happen leave a comment and I'll see if I can extend it to a few more chapters :) thank you so much!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Evertons Pov.

I take her hand as we arrive to a restaurant down the street. Esma looks absolutely stunning in her dress.

I'm so nervous, I want to puke.

The restaurant was dimly lit with small fairy lights that sweep the roof.
We only pass through the restaurant inside before entering the outside area where it was more quieter.

A pulled out the chair for her as she sat down at the table for two.

"Thank you." She smiles.

"Your welcome." I reply.

"This is a amazing! I've never seen it before." She exclaims looking at the view I front of her.

The outside of the restaurant was on a dock that overlooked the water and harbour nearby. Some of the boats on the sea where decorated with lights as well.

"Neither did I until an hour ago." I chuckle.

She laughs at me, picking up the menu.

Esma orders a pasta dish and I order a red curry.

"This looks delicious!" She smiles, licking her lips as as picks up her fork.

"I know, it looks amazing." I do the same. "You don't know how long I've waiting to do this."

She looks up at me, a smile is plastered on her lips that meets her eyes. "Really?"

I nod at her.
Finally.

"You look amazing by the way." I tell her again.

"So you've said." She laughs.

After we finish our meal, I take her hand and we step down the wooden planks to the sand. We walk along the waters next to the restaurant, small light dim the way to the other side.

"Are you cold at all?" I ask her.

"No, I'm okay." She smiles at me.

We sit down on a spot in the sand. I feel the sand between my fingers and toes as she looks up at the sky.

It's dark enough to see the millions of stars that fill the darkness of the sky.
The full moon shines brightly from above us. It's suck a beautiful view. The ocean is still, with a slight sea breeze that sends a chill down my spine.

"It's funny how the stars are there to remind us why the darkness is necessary." Esma speaks softly. Her voice is like music to my ears when she speaks like that. It could send you to sleep in an instant.

"I didn't think of it like that." I smile.

"Are you sure there's not a single way that I can remember?" She suddenly asks me.

I sigh. "Not that I've heard of."

"Well I don't want to ever forget this moment."

"You won't." I smile.

She leans forward slightly, I see the moonlight shine on her face, she looks at me with bright eyes. She's so beautiful. I reach out placing my hand on her cheek, bringing it to my lips. She gives in, taking over as she plants the kiss first.

Finally I have my match.

If you told me two months ago this girl would be my match I would have laughed in your face really hard.
Because I would have never thought that someone who can get on every single nerve in my body, I would love with all my heart.

That's just it. I've fallen for Esma Poppy Yates.