ℂℌɑ℘ɫℯɾ 25

At the Moment I'm juggling two books, sorry if I'm a little late on updating.
I'm writing my new book Gold Blooded another fantasy coming soon!
Don't forget to vote and comment:)

****

A week has passed. I won't tell you all the details, but it involved eating alot of food, lazy days in my pjs and sitting in front of a computer screen.

My match has been found.

Yet I can't bring myself to open it. Not yet.

I sit with a beer in my hand watching a scene in Greece on TV. I get why people like the movie but it doesn't make alot of sense to me.

"We go together like Rama lama lama Ka dinga ding dong."

Like...I don't think I go together with anyone like that.

I flick the TV off, throwing the remote across from me.
I place my empty beer on the coffee table and make my way out the door.

I lock my house behind me then I walk down the streets of the village.
The warmth of the sun hit my skin, making me relax a little.

I couldn't help but look around at the faces around me wondering if she's here.

I shake my head, spreading out my wings immediately jumping from the ground as my wings do the work.
I fly over the cupid village, high enough that I can't recognise anyone.

I flew to the top floor balcony, my father's office. Usually I would have taken the lift but today I wanted to avoid anyone I know.

As I land, I see him talking to someone, both of their backs are facing the window I'm at.
They stare at the photo frames across the wall.

Then the woman next to my father turns to face him.

I recognise the side of her face immediately.
My mother.

I hide behind the side of the building quickly watching them talk through the window.
They look close, like they miss each other.

I wonder what her punishment was for messing with the system.

She looks sad.

I sigh, slowly flying away, back down to the ground.
I ponder on what they talk about as I lean against the wall of the entrance to the building.

Are they getting back together? No.

"It's you." A voice came from In front of me.

I knew that voice anywhere.
My head snapped up to meet her eyes. Leo stands behind her confused.

"Wait you know him?" He asks Esma.

She nods slowly. "I saw him yesterday, at the coffee store. My sister knows you. She was asking me strange questions about you, like I knew you too."

"Oh." I didn't know what to say.

"It's okay, I gave her the whole cupid run-down." Leo smiles.

Esma states at me curiously as I avoided her questions.

"Can you watch her while I grab my stuff?" Leo asks me, pointing towards the village.

I hesitate. "Um, sure."

"Thanks. I'll be quick." He says before lifting off into the air.

"Can I ask you something?" Esma says suddenly.

"Sure." I nod nervous.

"Everything I wrote in my diary, about this world has become true. But there's something else. I didn't want to tell Leo... Do you know who Everton is?" She asks.