Russian Bastard

L O G L I N E

L O G L I N E

When an attack on the Vasiliev Estate leaves Russian Princess Tatiana Belluchi injured and instigates the return of her disappeared mother, Don Vasiliev proposes a merger that would place Tatiana under the direct protection of his son, Zeke Vasiliev. Amidst the chaos of attacks and betrayals left and right, she couldn't help being drawn to the man who belonged to another woman, with blue eyes and scars on his back.

S Y N O P S I S

"Blood is thicker than water."

In a world of vicious mafia politics, 22 year old Tatiana Belluchi must tread dangerous waters as she distributes ammunition under the orders of her family that could supercharge the impending war, all under the guise of attending glamourous parties. A simple job, but not so easy when people discover who she really is.

And now she has a target on her back.

Zeke Vasiliev didn't have the easiest life. Being born out of wedlock does that. It was bad enough that his father was a Russian mafia Don and on top of that, his wife was a jealous woman, angered at her husband and his son who was born from a French actress. He has had to look over his shoulder his whole 26 years of life, a stain in his step-mother's home, an unwanted pest. She wasn't beyond trying to have him killed. A life of constant darkness, until a woman as enchanting as an angel crashes into his life. However, this particular angel had a target on her back,

And he wasn't going to let anyone take her away from him.

A series of attacks, mass shootings and betrayals left and right. Not all will survive unscathed, and it is not the time to be thinking about some woman.

He shouldn't pursue her. But he couldn't help being enchanted by her.

W A R N I N G

Swearing
(some) Violence
Drugs / Guns
Brief mentions of suicide
Suggestive (but not graphic) content

N O T E

Thank you for clicking my story!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy it. If you enjoy the story, please vote and share! I'd also love to hear your thoughts through comments, I read every single one.

Get a chance to be dedicated in chapters! Just leave a few comments and I will randomly select from the comments to dedicate the next chapters to you, my first readers and the readers that will follow.

Updates: every Thursday PHT / every Wednesday EDT/EST

I also update during random days when my readers reach the "vote goals" I set so make sure to follow me so that you're always up to date! I announce to my followers when there are updates!

*Translations will always be at the end of each chapter*
*Prologue and Chapters 1 to 4 are posted all at once*

P O S T E D

Start: April 16, 2020
End: -

P R O N U N C I A T I O N

Tatiana: tah - tea - ah - nah (tea - ah are said in quick succession, hence "tia")
Zekeil: zeh - key - elle
Zeke: zeh - keh, two syllables (nickname)

C O N T A C T

Email: businessxangela@gmail.com
Instagram: vhentiia
Twitter: vhentii_
- follow for teasers and updates! I also host Q&A's for my stories or for anything you're curious about!

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to locales, events, business establishments, or actual persons-living or dead-is entirely coincidental.

W O R K S
Check out my other works!

W O R K SCheck out my other works!