Santas workshop

He wasn't sure exactly when he reached the North Pole, but he didn't really care. He was on a mission to find santa, to find Nicholas ST. north.

He cared about children, even if jack was a teen and wasn't human, he would help right? He couldn't be ignored! He hoped he wouldn't be ignored. 

North would protect him, keep him safe from pitch and bunny. He hoped he would.

When he finally came across the workshop, stopping at one of the windows to look inside, his jaw dropped. It was beautiful.

The workshop was filled with colors and lights and toys, it was amazing! There were yetis happily moving around as well as some elves scurrying between the yetis feet and along shelves on the walls.

He didn't want to be anywhere else.

Jack floated down to one of the windows, eyes wide as he watches what was going on inside, searching for North. He presses his hands against the pane of glass, surprised at just how warm it felt, close to burning for him.

With still no sight of north jack moves to another window, still in Awe at what he sees. Each new angle showing more and more wonders, toys everywhere! Dolls, cats, robots, cars everything for kids!

Jack really, really wanted to play with some of the stuff.

Moving from window to window, jacks hope both diminished and grew. If he could just find north, maybe he will let him play with some of the stuff? Or maybe joke with the yetis? Or, or chase the elves!

Finally deciding that he's seen enough jack begins searching for a way in, besides the very obvious door and multiple windows, which mind you were all closed.

Each locked window was checked twice, three times, four times, until jack gave up with a huff. Glancing around, jack tensed up a bit with how low the sun was in the sky. The workshops shadow stretched out large and wide, just like the building itself.

Jack shivered, he does not want to be out here when it gets darker. If pitch were to find him he didn't really know what he would do. If he could just follow him wherever he goes will he ever be safe?

Doubling his efforts to find a way in jack manages to pry open a window, freezing in surprise when it squeaked in protest. A smile makes its way into his furry face and he opens the window wider before slipping in. The heat from within the building causes him to stop, water sprouting along his fur and coat as the frost that always adorned hisself melted.

He shakes his head, ignoring the heat to watch the scene play out below him. The yetis were yelling at a bunch of elves that had managed to knock over a row of stuffed animals.

Jack laughed quietly and began to make his way down, not wanting to startle anymore with his abrupt presence.

He's halfway do when an elf shrieks and points a finger in his direction. He tilts his head at it before a yeti yells and grabs his arm. Jack startled, a jolt of ice encapsulates the yetis hand as jack moves away.

The other yeti begin to attack, all yelling and trying to grab him. One throws a car in his direction, the elves throw another elf at him? He dodges them all, trying and failing to speak to the yeti.

"Wait!-" a car hits his side.

"Please I-" he dodges a fist

"Please!" An elf launches itself at his face, hands scrabbling and attempting to get below his hood.

Jack, in a bit of panic, let's out a yell, throwing his arms out to his sides and sending the yeti and elves back with shards of ice pointing at them. The elf that was on his face was in its own block of ice, it's hands the only thing that poke out. It desperately waves it's hands, wrist popping every now and then.

The yeti and elves stay frozen for a moment, unsure what had just happened, before beginning to climb to their feet. Their yelling returns and one of the yetis break a part of the ice he had created and throw it at him. He flinched away for it, turning and throwing himself at the doors, the wind catching him the second he was outside and bringing him far, far away.

The tears trailing down jacks face froze around his mouth, sticking his whiskers and fur together uncomfortably. He was curled up under a tree in front of the pond he came out of, rocking himself back and fourth. It was already a strangely cold night in Brugess but with jack being their the temperature plummeted further then normal.

~

He didn't understand what made him go back the second time. Or the third. Or the fourth. Or fifth, or sixth or seventh. It had been his eighth and final try and he was met with the same reaction.

Yetis and elves alike scrambling and trying to get to him. They didn't pay attention to anything he said and still threw stuff at him. They knew better then to try and touch him and the yetis began to use brooms to bat him out like he was some cat or rodent! Well... he was technically a rodent?

It didn't matter. They still didn't want him there. Although the yeti learned, the elves didn't seem to and he had twelve elves thrown at him in the entirety of all his attempts, three of them actually hitting him but only one caused him to panic in a similar fashion to the very first time.

He was tired now, ears flat along his back as he stared at water ripple below a frozen lake. He was somewhere in Greenland, surrounded by snow that had doubled in the amount of the time he's been there. His emotions all over the place and he knew pitch was probably nearby, the feeling of someone watching keeping the hair on his neck prickly.

A pair of eyes were boring into the back of his hood but he didn't move, didn't acknowledge them.

At one point the feeling went away, the oppressive feel to the air going with it. Jack trembled, pitch was probably waiting for now. Watching.

Jack knew it wouldn't be long before he tries something again.