Pawn

Pairing: Fenix/FC

Category: Smut

Word Count: 1355

Warnings: Stranger sex, smut, language

"Well, someone's happy to see me. Is that an invitation?"

///

Fenix whistled cheerfully in the elevator as it rose to the fourth floor, continuing his tune as he strolled along the hallway. Double-checking the room number on the pilfered card in his hand Fenix grinned as he stopped outside Room 436. He wasn't quite sure what was going to happen once he got inside the room but that didn't bother him. Spontaneity was practically his middle name. Fenix was a go with the flow kind of guy and he would play this situation by ear.

Sliding the card into the reader Fenix quietly opened the door, slipping inside the room and letting in click shut behind him. Standing by the door Fenix let his eyes adjust to the darkness, roaming over the room once he could see the outlines of everything. Focusing on the bed, namely the shape beneath the covers Fenix slowly crossed the room listening to the deep steady breaths of slumber coming from within. Only one person that could be. Fenix grinned. This was gonna be fun.

He moved slowly, the bed dipping under his weight as he crawled up it, hovering over the sleeping form. Lowering his body, Fenix could tell the moment she woke, her body stiffening for the briefest of seconds before relaxing. A sigh that went straight to his dick left her lips and her ass arched up pushing into his groin and repeatedly rubbing against him.

"Well, someone's happy to see me. Is that an invitation?" Fenix asked chuckling darkly as she immediately stiffened below him, movements ceasing.

"You're not Dragon." Her voice was soft and trembling with a tinge of fear that excited him. Now he knew exactly what he was going to do. He was going to turn that fear into something much more enjoyable for the both of them.

"No, I'm not. I'm afraid Dragon is a little occupied at the moment." Fenix said with a smile thinking of the beat down his brother was probably laying on the masked man at the moment. The ever evolving war between the Lucha Brothers and the Hermanos Lee was quickly escalating and Dragon's girlfriend had just become an unwitting pawn in the battle. "I thought I'd come by and keep you company."

Fenix leaned down so his mouth was against her ear, his breath hot on her flesh as she squirmed away from his touch.

"It's a shame he's left you all alone so late at night. Needy and wanting." Fenix's teeth nibbled at the shell of her ear making a delicious squeak emit from her mouth. "Does he leave you alone like this often? Make you wait for him to show up and give you attention?" His hands ran over her back and down her sides in long calming strokes. "If you were my girl I'd treat you right. You'd never be alone and vulnerable for any stranger that came along."

"He, he doesn't." She protested weakly. "I'm not vulnerable."

"Then how come you're pinned to your bed by a man you don't know with him nowhere to be found?" Fenix asked pushing her hair back from her face. "Why do I have his hotel key that he so carelessly left laying on a table?" He pressed his lips to her jaw, his hands tracing along the curves of the sides of her breasts. "Why are you so starved for affection that you're letting me touch you like this?"

"I... I don't know." Arguments failed her as Fenix's hands cupped her breasts his thumbs brushing over her nipples through the thin cotton of her camisole. "You should stop." She breathed out on a moan as she felt the man above her push his groin into her ass.

"Mean it and I will." Fenix promised in her ear, squeezing her tits hard in his grip and grinning as she ground her ass back into his cock reflexively. "Or I can keep going and make you feel things Dragon has only dreamed of. Take care of that ache he's left between your thighs."

Shifting off her back, Fenix pushed the blankets off her body and repositioned himself, pressing his knee between her thighs right up against her pussy. Stripping off his t-shirt Fenix threw it on the floor leaning back down to grab her hands and lacing his fingers through them holding them captive on the pillows above her head.

Fenix's eyes glittered in the dark as her hips began moving pressing her pussy against his knee seeking friction to quell the need inside her.

"Please," She whimpered capitulating to Fenix. With a victorious grin Fenix released her hands, moving his own to her hips and grabbing them tightly, lifting them up and down making her pussy rub along his jean covered thigh. Fenix could feel the juices from her cunt leaking through his pants and knew it wasn't going to take much for her to climax. She was like a firecracker primed to explode and it made him curious as to what she had been dreaming out to make her so ready to be used.

"Keep moving." Fenix demanded releasing her hips his hand moving to the front of her thong and pulling it hard into her pussy spreading her lips as she fucked his leg. His other hand slapped down on her ass making her moan loudly her hips sputtering as pressure built up in her belly. Another slap and tug on her panties and she came with a scream, a huge wet spot forming on Fenix's thigh as she collapsed limply on the bed.

Climbing off the bed Fenix quickly shucked his pants before kneeling back behind her. Arm around her waist he pulled her up onto all fours, his fingers reaching to her pussy and stroking the still pulsing bundle of nerves making her mewl desperately as pleasure shot through her body. Pushing his cock inside her, Fenix held onto her waist with one hand as he pounded her cunt from behind, other hand teasing her clit into a swollen nub while she mumbled incoherently below him.

Thrusting hard and deep Fenix breathed heavily, sweat starting to drip down his chest as he fucked her into the mattress, her moans buried in the comforter. Leaving her waist his hand grabbed her hair and pulled her up onto all fours, then pulled her back flush with his chest, biting into her shoulder and making her spasm around him. The new angle was milking his cock hard, her pussy clamped around him as he rubbed her cunt through another orgasm, her body shaking as she cried out in completion.

"I want one more before I cum," Fenix panted. "Give me one more." He kissed her neck then bit the flesh, leaving a nice mark for Dragon's discovery before letting her fall back onto all fours, reaching around to her tits and pulling on her throbbing nipples as he continued teasing her pussy and slamming deep inside.

"I can't." She cried out, her voice shaky as she felt like she was going to explode from all the sensations Fenix was creating in her. Hand on her nipples, one on her clit and his cock burying deep inside her pussy had her trembling around him.

"You will." Fenix growled. "Give it to me." He pinched her clit between his thumb and index finger, twisting it hard making her shriek as her third orgasm rocked her core the spasms triggering Fenix's own climax. His own body shuddered as he filled her cunt, pulling out of her as he finished and letting her collapse flat on the bed as he caught his breath.

Climbing off the bed he quickly located his clothing, looking back at the exhausted woman in bed as he threw the hotel key on the table and headed for the door.

"Make sure you tell Dragon that Fenix sends his regards." Fenix said with a grin and courtly bow before making his grand exit, whistling cheerfully down the hallway as he headed towards the elevator.