30 Minutes

Requested by

Pairing: Fenix/FC

Category: Smut

Word Count: 597

Warnings: language, sex

 "Got your legs up in the sky with the devil in your eye" – Gorilla by Bruno Mars

///

You had thirty minutes before he had to be out that door and heading back to the airport. That didn't leave time for pleasantries and love making. No, this was going to be a quick; hard fuck between you and Fenix. The rest could be saved for the next time he was in town in a few short works.

You were ready and waiting for him, on the airport hotel bed with legs spread wide wearing nothing but a smile. Fenix grinned voraciously yanking his t-shirt over his head and throwing it before shucking his pants and practically diving on top of you.

You got your legs up in the sky

With the devil in your eyes

Let me hear you say you want it all

Say it now, say it now

Your legs went over his shoulders as Fenix guided the head of his cock into you and making you moan as he stretched and filled you. Thrusting in to the hilt Fenix leaned down and pressed a messy kiss to your lips, teeth and tongues mashing together as he pounded, his hands gripping your tits and teasing the nipples making you cry out loudly as he pinched them tightly.

Breaking from your mouth Fenix panted heavily leaning back on his knees.

"From behind," He growled eyes on your ass as you flipped over onto all fours, bending down on your elbows and presenting him with a lovely view. He grinned raking his nails lightly down your back as he pushed himself back into your pussy and snapping his hips as he rutted into you.

Yeah, I got a fistful of your hair

But you don't look like you're scared

You just smile and tell me, "Daddy, it's yours."

'Cause you know how I like it,

You's a dirty little lover

Resting one hand on your hip Fenix reached for your hair, pulling you back to his chest with it, biting your lip as you smiled back at him.

"Take me hard," You breathed arching against his chest as he did just that. Shoving you away from him Fenix let you fall flat on your stomach as he braced himself with a hand on each side of your waist and thrust hard and deep inside you.

You felt drops of his sweat landing on your back as Fenix pounded into you, flesh slapping against your ass while he took you violently. Nothing but grunts and groans could be heard from either of you as raw animal passion fueled your encounter. Muttered curses flew from your lips, muffled by the bedspread as you writhed beneath Fenix.

Pushing back on his knees Fenix hauled your hips up with him keeping your ass in the air as he gave several final thrusts then came inside you. Breathing heavily he withdrew, wiping the remnants of his semen on your ass.

"Fuck!" He spat as he looked at the time and jumped from the bed. Searching for his pants Fenix tossed his shirt on then slid on his boxers before finding his jeans under the desk.

"I'll get you next time!" He promised as he stepped into his pants and sliders then rushed out the door.

You chuckled as he vanished pushing up gingerly from the bed and heading towards the bathroom in need of a hot shower. Might as well make use of the facilities given you had paid for a full night for thirty minutes of fun.