Just Short

Pairing: Fenix/FC

Category: smut

Word Count: 1087

Warnings: Public fingering

"S-stop doing that, we're in a public place!"

///

I smiled up at Fenix as he reached out and gripped my hand as we strolled along the walkway. All together it had been a pretty perfect day. One of Fenix's rare days off and he was home with you. The day had started with slow lovemaking, Fenix worshipping my body as the sun rose leaving me a sweaty trembling mess after his ministrations.

Still full of energy he had abandoned me for the kitchen as I dozed while the smells of the elaborate meal he cooked for me drifted in and out of my consciousness. After breakfast another round of lovemaking had commenced on the sofa, me riding the Bird of War soft and slow in a languid pace that had us both gasping. It was a perfect lazy morning.

The afternoon had been spent on the streets at the local farmers market, picking up little trinkets at the occasional boot, with Fenix occasionally surprising me with a little gift. I giggled as he leaned in for a soft kiss, licking the sugar of my lips from the treats we had just bought.

"I need real food." Fenix proclaimed as he popped another sugary confection past his lips with a grin.

"How can you possibly eat?" I asked rubbing my stomach. I already felt like I was going to explode from the fruits and candies I had sampled as we browsed. There was no way I was going to be able to eat meal.

"I burn lots of energy," He teased with a wicked grin that had desire pooling in my belly. It was really unfair how charismatic and attractive he was.

So he led me along the streets towards a little cantina on the corner and soon we were seated at a candlelit table, cuddled together in the back of the booth. Fenix ordered himself a beer and I decided to indulge in some cocktails to round out the day. Fenix sipped on his long necked bottle lazily with his arm around my shoulder holding me to his side as we perused the menus.

Despite protests from Fenix I ended up only ordering an appetizer, while he ordered a few of his own along with a full meal as I blinked in astonishment. It always amazed me how much food he could put away and it never showed on his lean body. Then again, he wasn't lying when he said he burned through energy. Fenix was always on the go it seemed, and his energetic ring style certainly led to burning plenty of calories.

In spite of my full stomach I couldn't help but dive in when my shrimp tostadas were delivered, even stealing a bite of Fenix's taquitos earning a playful growl from him as he downed his third beer. Smiling innocently back at him I enjoyed the meal and company as Fenix regaled me with tales of his exploits on the road, shaking my head occasionally at his embellishments as I sipped on my cocktail.

Once I couldn't stomach another bite I pushed my plate towards Fenix and leaned against the booth, humming along with the lively music from the band in the corner watching with an indulgent smile as Fenix stuffed his face. Eyes drifting closed I leaned my head against the top of the seat and enjoyed the atmosphere. When Fenix's hand landed on my thigh I smiled not thinking a thing of it until said hand began creeping under my skirt.

Opening my eyes I pointedly glared at Fenix, looking from his wandering hand to his mischievous eyes. Of course he ignored the warning flashing in my eyes, pushing his hand between my thighs until it reached the apex.

When his fingers pushed under my panties and stroked my slit I couldn't stop from gasping loudly, teeth biting my lip as Fenix pressed his fingers into my heat. As he pumped into my pussy my hand reached to his wrist, stopping his movements as I hissed at him.

"S-stop doing that, we're in a public place!" I chastised him, glancing nervously around to make sure we weren't garnering attention.

"Then you best be quiet." Fenix said with a grin, his free hand pulling his wrist free and trapping my hand on my thigh. I was fighting a losing battle and I knew it. Once Fenix got something into his head there was no stopping him. My best bet was to hope I could keep the sounds of pleasure from escaping. Fenix curled his fingers inside me making my back arch off the seat as he twisted and pumped, his thumb rubbing over my clit as he focused on my reactions.

"Spread your legs." Fenix murmured in my ear, his tongue flicking over the lobe making me bite my lip as I parted my legs to give him better access. His long thin fingers twisted inside of me making heat coil in my belly as Fenix expertly manipulated my pussy knowing exactly how to get me off.

I could feel the flush in my cheeks as I squirmed with every thrust of Fenix's fingers, acutely aware that I was failing miserably at hiding what was happening beneath the tablecloth. It embarrassed me to no end, but I knew Fenix felt no such shame. The more people watching the better as far as he was concerned. It was a miracle we hadn't been arrested for public indecency yet.

"Oh god," I cried out as Fenix added a third finger to my pussy, the sounds of my juices clearly evident. Burying my face in his shoulder, my hips rolled against his hand, Fenix's palm pressing against my clit as his fingers pumped inside me.

Whimpers seeped into Fenix's shirt, my teeth nipping at him through the cloth with my eyes squeezed shut as I chased my climax, the sound of his fingers sluicing in my cunt loud and lewd; my hand dropping to his thigh and clenching the corded muscles bearing down on Fenix's hand.

"No!" I cried out loudly, jerking from Fenix's shoulder, forgetting we were in a very public place as he pulled his fingers free just shy of my orgasm.

"Fenix!" I whined as he grinned unrepentantly, reaching for the last of his taquitos and biting it in half as I glared at him. "Are you serious right now?"

"You did say to stop." He said with a shrug as I stared in disbelief. "Just following orders."