Chapter sixteen

Another pic of Angel, because he makes me happy.

Angels POV

Where the hell am I, and what was I doing here? This place resembles a castle or a fancy mansion you see on tabloid magazines, you know the ones they feature the celebrity couples on where they take different stupid pictures in each room.

I woke up in the world's biggest bed, pillows everywhere the smell of laundry sticking to my skin. There was a note sitting on the dresser next to me with a bottle of water

-hi

Angel,
The fridge is stocked with anything you'll need for breakfast and lunch. Don't worry about dinner I'll take care of it after school. Make yourself comfortable watch TV or whatever you want to do. If you need anything I left my cell phone number on the fridge. Have a good day
X Cassie

I threw myself back into the pillows groaning loudly. This girl was too much. Since I met her she hadn't stopped smiling once, a cute girl like her shouldn't ever smile like that in a strip club. Had it been a straight club she would have been eaten alive.

I saw her immediately as she ran up to the stage next to her drunken friend. I laughed right before going on at her face, half curious half horrified. I decided to make her my target for the performance. You know when you focus all your attention on one person, usually the guy with the biggest wallet.

Throughout the performance I stuck to Jack, thinking it would be better than grinding on Cassie and scarring her for life. I could see her watching me, staring at every move my body made and it felt pretty good. I was too used to being leered at by strange older men who made me feel a little sick, I can't remember the last time we had a girl in here, that wasn't from a bachelorette party.

She's hot that's for sure, her chocolate brown eyes and long brown curly hair that framed her circular face. She was short enough that she had to look up at little when she talked to me.
It had been too long since I'd looked a girl's body but hers would have looked good even if she wasn't the first real not cross dressed female I'd seen in three weeks.

I laughed to myself for that one, I should tell her that just to see her face flush red.

Jack even liked her and he rarely liked anyone who was around me. He had been my only friend for a year now and he was the protective type. He is to date the only person in my life I trust, like the big brother or father I never had.

I remember my first day working at the club, I wasn't nervous like you might think, I was pretty excited. It was my 18th birthday, I had left the orphanage where I spent 18 years and bought an apartment in the city with the money I had earned working. I know the money I would earn working in a diner was not going to be enough to keep me in the apartment so I looked around and found eclipse.
It offered a good wage and the tips were split 70-30 to me.

I might have walked in confident but when it came to dancing and especially dancing with others I had zero experience. I asked if I could just serve drinks or something for a while but the manager demanded I start ok stage that night, "Just dive in boy" he had said patting my back.

So that's what I did, I let one of the other guys glitter me up and he taught me a few moves and I hit the stage. I'm going to be honest and say I have never felt more confident than I did for those 3 and half minutes. Men everywhere were going wild for me, some women too. The money was being thrown at me too fast to catch but I remembered one of the other guys telling me not to waste time picking it up, they had people who did that. My job was just to dance and dance well.

The few friends I had at the orphanage would laugh themselves stupid if they heard what I did for a living now. I was a bit of a bully you could say, I never actually hit anyone I just wasn't the approachable type and if you did decide to approach me you may or may not have been hot across the back of the head. The ultimate bad boy turned queer stripper, that's a first.