Chapter 10 | Who cares if it was fake?

Urgh.

My room was located right next to Hunter's one. To make matters worse, we had connected doors from the inside!

First thing I did when I entered my room was to lock that door. What if he popped in when I was changing? I didn't even pack much of my attractive underwear.

Not that I wanted him to see me in my underwear.

I just didn't want to get caught flashing yellow granny panties.

Oh but they were so comfortable. Unlike those ones that always seep into your butt crack and you can never move to get it out in fear it would embarrass you.

Ding!

Huh? I look at my phone.

Asshole: Book me a private dinner in the hotel for me and Mr Lao at 8.

Asshole: Yes, you too.

Me: I didn't even ask

Asshole: you were going to.

Me: Not really Mr Black

Asshole: I'm ordering room service. You can have lunch in the buffet or whatever. I don't care.

Well, I never asked whether you did right?

Asshole: oh by the way, Chloe is in the room after yours. Just thought you should know.

What?!

Me: Nice way of casually dropping that bomb.

Asshole: I didn't think there were nice ways to drop bombs. If so, the Nazis would have been loved. Either way, I wasn't trying to be nice. I was just informing you Miss Topaz.

Asshole: No, don't think of a reply. I'm going to order my food now. Do whatever you want till I call on you.

Urgh the nerve of that guy!

Who does he think he is?

Other than being the very successful CEO of an upcoming company that's only mission is to reach and conquer the world.

I let out a sigh and decide to order in. I don't want to take the risk of meeting Chloe and having her bombard me with questions.

An hour of deciding what to get later...

"Hello this is from the VIP Room suite 2. Yes. I'd like to order some room service...", I speak into the phone,"One potion of chicken satay in peanut sauce, spicy salted seafood rice and two large potion of fries. Yes. Put it into the tab"

And I put the phone down.

It's okay. Let the company pay for all of that. It's the least they can do for pairing me up with Hunter.

Like any proper five star hotel, the food arrived quickly and in no time, I was on the bed eating, responding to texts and watching Jurassic World on TV. Nice.

Sigh. I hope dinner isn't like this. I hope atleast someone would have the decency to involve me in a conversation.

Well, we'll see because by the time I finished eating, it was an hour more to dinner.

I better dress nice for the occasion. I mean, it is a very fancy hotel. I can just tell by those chandeliers in the reception...

I decide to try on a mid length pink silk jumpsuit with long flowing pink sleeves. It had a rather deep neckline though, and showed quite a bit of cleavage but it still looked cute. I brushed my hair into an elegant low bun with a few strands standing out in the front. Clip on some long silver chain earrings that had fake diamonds on it all over (who'd care if it was fake?) and a simple silver chain with a diamond snowflake pendant. Now that's a real diamond. It was given to me by my parents on my 17th birthday.

I put on a pair of white 8-inch heels praying I won't fall later on and then put on minimum make up which was mainly a little pink blush and eyeshadow, some highlights and lip gloss. Simple. Clean. I like it.

I stand in front of the mirror.

God, this colour, my skin and hair, I looked so bright. Almost like as if I was light.

I smile, contended.

I pick up my phone .

Oh shit.

Its 07:53 pm already!

I quickly grab my white purse and just when I exit the room I feel my phone vibrate.

Asshole: get here soon. I need my assistant by my side when I enter.

Me: I'm just getting in the elevator

Asshole: get. Here. Faster.

I grunt as I almost tripped in the elevator.

I impatiently stand. God, could it go down faster?

Ding!

Finally!