Chapter 11 - Possessive

No one's pov

Yi Yi is pacing in her room in the inn where wangji stays.. Without saying anything to her father and brother she left the palace with her friend.. She is caiyi to meet wangji to talk about the marriage.. She didn't want Wangji to marry Wei Ying.. 'Majesty  Young Master Wangji is in this inn.. I already booked the whole inn majesty.. You can talk with him..' The guard said.. Yi Yi nodded her head and her friend Yuan Chun followed her..

When wangji went to the reception he saw the whole inn was empty he feel so weird..  Then he saw the manager who is rushing towards him.. 'Young master..' Wangji looked at Yuan Chun and Yi Yi.. 'They booked the whole inn  young master..' The manager said and leaves the place..

'I want to talk to you wangji.." Wangji didn't show any reaction they both sit on the table while Yuan Chun stood behind her majesty a feet away.. 'I have to leave soon.. What do you want to say..' Wangji asked..

'Wangji.. I heard that you are going to marry Wei ying soon.. I..' Wangji interrupts her..

"Miss yi yi stop hurting yourself.. You clearly know that I'm betrothed to him...' Yi Yi looked at wangji..

'I love you.. I can't live without you wangji... Why don't you understand my love for you.. From childhood since now and all of my life my feelings for you won't change.. I won't accept this.. your marriage with that slut who seduced you.. He..' She was startled when wangji threw his fist on the table..

'Do you want to die..' Yi Yi and Yuan Chun were taken aback when they saw the young jade in the verge of anger.. 'He is my man.. You don't know anything about my Wei.. He is so pure and innocent.. So stay away from us..'

'I-i won't.. I won't let him to be your..' Wangji stood up and unsheathed his bichen.. The sharp blades grazed her neck Yuan Chun can't believe what she is seeing.. 'I won't hesitate to kill you.. Do you think I don't know anything about you.. No one can stop this marriage..'

'M-master L-lan..' Wangji sheathed his bichen and looked at Yi Yi and smirked at her.. 'I will say this once if you try to hurt my Wei then no one will be alive in your kingdom.. It's a warning..' He looked at Yuan Chun.. 'If you want your majesty to be alive then tell her to stay away from my Wei.. Your Emperor send his guards to hurt him.. One scratch on my Wei it will be a threat to your kingdom..' He took his bichen and leaves the inn..

Yi Yi can't process what happened now.. She touched her neck she is in pain when she feel the burning sensation... She saw the blood on her fingers.. Yuan Chun is scared she know the young jade will do what he said.. So she send the guards to the palace to stop whatever emperor Liu and his son were planning.. She remembered their conversation last night..

Emperor Liu is in his room with his son Tian while Yuan Chun is serving them tea.. He loves his daughter so much he can't see her in pain.. 'Father.. What are you thinking.. Is it about that boy.. Wei Ying..' Emperor Liu sighed to his son...

'Every clans has no objection in their marriage.. There is some secret that Elder Qiren knows.. I know Hai kuan won't marry now but they both know that want a heir for their clan the why should they accept Wangji's marriage with Wei Ying..' Emperor Liu..

'Father.. I heard about their past and wangji knows what happened in his past life I think the boy didn't know about it.. Maybe that's the reason wangji is so strong..' Tian explained..

'Maybe that's the reason but what should we do we can't force wangji..' Tian smirked at him... 'Then what about the boy... We have to finish him off soon..' Tian said.. 'We can't loose yi yi.. She is madly in love with wangji..' Emperor Liu think a little and called his guard..