Chapter 16 - The End

No one's pov

Yanli and Jiang Cheng can't hide their happiness when they came to know about his little brother.. More over wangji became over protective because he has to take care of his two love.. At first it's so difficult for Wei Ying because he can't control his weird cravings and his mood swings.. Lan Wangji being a good husband he will do whatever Wei Ying needs..

'I don't want to drink it husband.. It's so bitter..' Wei Ying slightly pushed the bowl towards his husband.. Wangji chuckled and sit beside his husband holds his hand.. 'A Ying it's good for your health and also for our little baby.. For me..'' Wei Ying pouts at him he don't want to upset his husband so he drank the bitter medicine.. 'You know about the engagement function..' Lan Wangji asked..

'Yeah but uncle said I can't leave jingshi..' The younger pouts at him.. "I won't do anything lan Zhan and you are going to be with me won't you protect me..' Wangji sighed.. 'You know how to convince me little bunny..' Wangji caressed his husband's cheeks.. 'I already asked permission so no need to worry but promise me Wei Ying.. Don't leave me stay beside me or with Yanli shijie until the function ends..' Wei Ying raised his three fingers and assured him..

Jiang Cheng with Jiang Fengmian and madam Yu arrived to Gusu.. The whole cloud recess is decorated beautifully for the engagement function... Wei Ying is so happy to meet his family... Both madam Yu and Fengmian we're panicked when his little son is hopping like a bunny.. 'Wei Ying you are pregnant now.. Stop bouncing like this..' Madam Yu said..

'I'm so happy to see you Mother..' Fengmian kissed his son on his forehead.. 'I'm going to stay with gege and shijie..' Both the elders nodded their heads.. Wangji walked with him to the room.. 'I will be in the hall Wei Ying don't come alone.. okay..' He kissed the younger on his lips and leave him...

The three siblings were so happy Yanli is also pregnant.. She helps Jiang Cheng to get ready for his engagement.. 'How is my A Ying and our little bunny..' Yanli asked.. "Both are perfect shijie.. How are you..'

"I'm fine A Ying..' After Jiang Cheng get ready for his engagement both Wei ying and Yanli started tease their brother.. They both looked at Jiang Cheng who is playing with his fingers.. 'Gege don't be nervous.. Why are you looking so scared now..' Wei Ying asked his brother who is walking in the room..

"I'm just.. Nothing..' Wei Ying and Yanli teased jiang cheng who was blushing.. Due to their happy moments they three were failed to notice that they are watching by someone.. But it was noticed by Xue Yang and Xing Chen who is watching the person from a far.. 'Can we kill her.. She is really a threat to our Wei..' Xue Yang said..

'I want to kill her before that we have to inform about her to Hanguang Jun.. I know she is here to hurt our Wei Ying...' Xing Chen said.. They both saw the trio exit from the room.. Wei Ying went to the decorated hall where the elders and clan leaders were present.. He stood beside his husband intertwined their fingers.. Few minutes before Xue Yang said about Lui Yi Yi visit to cloud recess and he also said that she is spying Wei Ying from a far.. But Lan Wangji didn't said anything he nodded his head..

The engagement went well.. Madam Yu and Jiang Fengmian were so happy... Jiang Cheng holds his hand with Zewu Jun.. Elder Qiren and Jiang Fengmian announced the wedding date to the other clan leaders.. The clan leaders wished the newly engaged couple.. Qiren and Fengmian with Madam Yu were busy with their guests.. Wei Ying can't control his laughter looking at blushing Jiang Cheng.. "Wei Ying.. Stop laughing.. otherwise..' Jiang Cheng is ready to pinch his brother's ear..

'Otherwise what??' Wei Ying stood beside Wangji poking his tongue to his brother... Yanli is at her ninth month so she left the function earlier with her husband... Wangji is busy with his guests but his eyes were always on his husband.. "Hanguang Jun.. We want to talk..' Xingchen said with a little now.. Wangji excused himself from the guests and followed Xingchen there he saw Xue Yang..