Chapter 13 - Together

Wei Ying pov

I feel better now everything became normal.. Should I stay here or.. Of course I should leave Yunmeng.. I was busy in my thoughts.. 'Wei Ying..' I saw Lan Zhan before me.. I smiled at him.. "What are you thinking.. You look so disturbed now..' I pouts at him.. I can't hide anything from my lion..

'Everything became normal Lan Zhan.. I think I should leave Yunmeng..' I lowered my head.. I'm happy that I spend some more days here with my family but if I stay here others won't accept it..

'Hoe about we go out.. Can you be my guide..' I smiled at him and holds my hands with my mine.. I didn't leave his hand moreover he didn't leave my hand.. I'm happy that I'm here in Yunmeng again I'm so excited when we both stroll on the streets..

We had a nice lunch in the nearby inn.. Many girls starting at my Lan Zhan and I hate it.. But Lan Zhan didn't look at them.. We both stopped near a little jewellery shop which has many ornaments.. But it looks so expensive.. 'Do you want to buy it..' I shook my head but before we leave a young maiden stood before us..

'Its the first time I'm seeing the young jade.. He is so handsome..' I sighed at her but soon many girls surrounded us.. 'But you didn't expect that he will marry a boy.. Look at us there are so many beautiful girls in yunmeng..' Another girl said..

'But I'm sorry and this handsome man belongs to me.. Excuse us..' I hold his hand and we're about to go but they stopped us.. 'You don't deserve him... We know who you are.. A mere servant's son..'

'Do you want to die.. He is not a servant's son.. He is my brother you bitch.. How dare you say this words to my Wei Ying..' I saw Jiang Cheng with Xichen gege.. The girls looks so scared and they bowed to the elder Lan and to my gege..

'But it's the truth Cheng gege.. We know he..'

'Do you want to die..' I was startled by Wangji's deep voice.. 'He is the most pure and kindest person.. And he is so beautiful than you all...' Aishhh.. 'I don't want to waste my time with you.. Come on love..' I bowed to Xichen gege and waved my hand yo Jiang Cheng before we leave..

'Dont think about what they said..' I smiled and nodded my head... 'Its okay Lan Zhan.. it's not new to me.. I'm totally fine..' I don't want to think about it too.. Because he is my only happiness all my life I love him and I will till my death.. I won't give upon him.. I said to myself..

After a long day we both went to lotus pier.. 'Wei Ying.. I want to say something to you.. Will you meet me in night near the lotus pond were we first met.. will you..' what he wants to talk about.. I nodded my head.. After he left the room I can't wait for the night.. I don't know what he is thinking in his mind.. He looks so serious .. The rest of the day I spend my time with my parents and shijie.. Why I feel like they are hiding something from me.. What is happening here..  Don't think about anything ying you have to be happy until you leave Yunmeng..

'Are you okay now.. Xichen gege was so worried.. He took care of you all the day when you were unconscious.. is there something I don't know..' Jiang Cheng glared at me.. His face became red.. I chuckled at him.. 'Do you need any help gege.. I will..'

'Wei Ying..' He shouts at me.. It's really a long time that I spend in Yunmeng.. I'm going to miss this when I orange yunmeng.. I had a nice dinner prepared by my shijie that I missed a lot.. After a long talk I went to the lotus pond to meet Lan Zhan.. He was standing near the bridge looking at the moon.. Ahh he is so handsome.. I walked near him.. He turned and stretch his hand I smiled a little and holds his hand stood beside him...

'Wei Ying.. You know you should leave Yunmeng..' I sighed and nodded my head.. 'yeah.. I have to leave yunmeng.. I know in Yiling everyone were waiting for me..' I smiled at him hiding the pain..