Chapter 15 - Unconditional love

No one's pov

'Ahh.. L-lan Zhan.. Sl-slower..' Wei Ying clutched the sheets on the bed while his husband is thrusting so fast behind him.. Wangji holds the soft locks of Wei Ying and pulled him back towards him.. The younger's back clashed on wangji's hard chest.. He is moaning so loud when Wangji hits his prostate without mercy..

Wei Ying feels like he is going to faint in any minute.. He feels so good when the pleasure and pain hits him more.. 'Why.. Why did you hug him..' Wei Ying screamed while holding the head board.. 'Didnt I told you not to touch anyone except me.." Wei Ying's tears flowed on his cheeks.. The elder licked his husband's neck and bite him harshly...

It's not Wei ying hates this instead he loved it.. This rough and hard love making.. 'I asked you a question bunny..' Wei Ying tried not to laugh but he let out his breathy laugh because of his husband's jealous of a kid.. The boy is only five years old.. 'H-husband.. He is a child.. It's..' Wei Ying let out a moan he can't talk.. He screams and moans filled the room.. Suddenly Wangji stopped and turn the younger towards him.. He love how his husband was covered in his marks.. His hand prints all over his body..

Wei Ying smiled and pulled his husband towards him.. He holds the elder's cheeks and pecked him on his lips... 'He is a child.. Are you just jealous because a child kissed me Lan Zhan..' The younger said.. 'Wei Ying.. You are only mine..'

'Only yours my jealous husband..' Wangji smirked and rammed his shaft  once inside Wei Ying.. He started to thrusted him without mercy... Wangji like this side of Wei Ying that's only for him.. His long hair spread on the bed and his moe and red ribbon is tangled on their sweaty body letting out lewd moans... He is so ethereal to Wangji...

'I-i can't hold it.. I w-want to..' Wangji thrusted into him faster which make Wei ying came on his chest after few thrust wangji filled him inside.. They both breathed heavily wangji moved the younger's hair back and kissed him on his forehead..

'Lets have bath together.. Then we will sleep.. okay..' Wangji said.. Wei Ying nodded his head.. The elder carried his husband to the bath tub.. After a warm bath Wangji helped the younger to wear his night robe and cuddled beside him.. Wangji feels so happy that his dream became true.. Wei Ying sleeping in his arms peacefully..

It's nearly a month that Wei Ying came to Gusu.. He is the most happiest person in the world.. Even though it's difficult for him to follow rules Wangji and Xichen didn't mind it.. Qiren feels that cloud recess became more energetic after Wei Ying's arrival..

The morning sun beams through the window which made Wei Ying to wake up from the sleep but before he gets up from the bed he feels like falling back again but two strong arms holds him so tight helps him to sit in the bed.. 'L-lan Zhan..' Wangji smiled when he heard his husband's sleep voice.. 'You are a beast in the bed.. Do you know that..'

'But Wei Ying wants me more.. It's really hard when you moan my name.. I can't control myself when it's you..' Wei Ying smiled and hits him slightly on the chest.. He wears his husband inner robe which is too loose for him.. Wangji loves when Wei ying wear his robe.. He caressed the younger's cheeks who looks so tired..

 He caressed the younger's cheeks who looks so tired