Chapter 3: New girl

It's been 3 weeks ever since the incident of Atsumu's visit to your place, which had you all over the place. You found out about 2 days after that he was in a relationship from his brother Osamu. Throughout those weeks you got closer to the Miya's after introducing the both of them to your parents one time after observing practice, which led them to come over and play video games from time to time or be invited to dinner when your mom cooked. You were also invited to their place after their parents found out you guys were neighbors eventually leading to both parents meeting each other. It turns out they all worked at the same hospital which made it convenient for the two families to get along.

That day continued to linger on your mind throughout the weeks of bonding with the two siblings, making you feel uneasy at times you were around them, especially when Atsumu would receive phone calls from her while the three of you were playing. You didn't know who she was other than knowing that she goes to the same school as you which made you even more curious about her. 'I shouldn't be thinking about this or letting it get to me. Not right now' you thought while getting ready for your first day of practice. It's been a tough ride for you only being able to observe practice due to your transfer, but time went by fast and here you are now feeling hyped to play for the first time in a while. You looked in the mirror before grabbing your things to go downstairs and get a carton of banana milk before approaching the door.

"MOM, I'M LEAVING NOW!" you yelled as you put your shoes on. You heard a faint okay echo in response and closed the door to your house.

It was a bright and warm morning in the Hyogo prefecture, which made you smile as the warmth of the sun surrounded you. You took out your AirPods and started to listen to music as you began to make your way to school. Upon arriving to the gates of your high school you heard your name being yelled from afar.

"[Y/N]!!" A voice yelled out. You took a pod out of one ear and turned towards the direction of the voice, only to see Atsumu jogging your way. Your heart started to skip a beat while watching him jog to you.

"Oh. Atsumu-kun, good morning," you smiled at him. "Where's Osamu-san?"

"He left the house early. Gahh that asshole." He said while trying to catch his breath. You giggled at the thought of the darker haired twin leaving his slumped brother.

"Not funny [y/n]-channnn. I saw you from afar but you couldn't hear me calling your name with those pods stuck in ya ears." You looked at him and blushed and felt your cheeks get warm.

"Oh- [y/n]-chan, are you blush-"

"LET'S JUST GO TO PRACTICE YEAH?" You cut off while feeling embarrassed that he noticed you. The two of you walked to the gymnasium and separated to dress up in your proper sports attire.

Your POV: 

'GEEZ. GOD. ATSUMU. Why am I getting like this?' I start undressing to put on my practice clothes and looked in the mirror. 'Stupid boy, ugh stupid feelings. Gah, what is going on with me he's taken remember?' I tell myself remembering the day he left my place to go to his girlfriend. While looking at my reflection I notice something about my spandex. I widen my eyes in shock as they continued rising up my butt. I BROUGHT THE WRONG PAIR. God, what is going on today, first Atsumu, then my shorts, what's next. I sigh while pulling down my shorts and bring myself together hoping no one would notice the length of it. I grabbed my bag and went out of the dressing room. 

"Hey [y/n]-chan." I hear Atsumu say as I got out of the dressing room. "I've never seen you in your practice...clothes." I could feel his gaze look me up and down.