Chapter 7: Like a date

Atsumu woke up from his nap due to a knock on the door. As he was about to get up he felt you twitch a bit in his embrace and smiled to himself.

"I like you."

Yes, he heard your confession while pretending to be asleep before actually falling into a great nap. 'Ahh, oh [y/n]-chan. I knew it,' he thought to himself. Atsumu was able to gently lift your arm off of him as you slept and walked to the door of the hotel room. A hotel worker appeared in front of him with the food you guys ordered through room service. As he left after dropping off the food, Atsumu gently caressed your face watching you stir a bit from his touch.

"Oi [y/n], wake upppp the foods here," he said lightly shaking your shoulders.

Your eyes opened slightly squinting as you try to get used to the light of the room. The blonde hair boy was beside you with his hand still on your shoulder. You got up slowly and faced him with the 'why'd you wake me up face' only to focus on the food placed on the table behind him. He saw your eyes start to sparkle and giggled at your growling stomach which made you laugh a bit with him.

"Let's eat Atsumu," You smiled while rubbing your tired eyes. He ruffled your already messy hair and set up the table while you went to the bathroom. You splashed some water on your face to help wake you up and fixed your hair before getting out. As you came out, you found your crush setting up the table as he poured water into the glass cups for the both of you. Your eyes were so fixed on him since he looked so dreamy while doing the most simple thing for you.

"[Y/n]? Is something wrong?"

"Oh ah no no, there's nothing wrong I just spaced out a bit hah," you said nervously rubbing the back of your head. Atsumu smirked a bit at your response and called you over to take your seat, which you gladly took. The two of you both enjoyed your time eating the sushi you ordered and talked occasionally. The conversation consisted of funny memories, jokes, and even advice. You could help but find yourself immersed in the conversation you were having with him. He was just so captivating. Not just by looks, but the way he talked had you falling harder.

"Do you wanna go shopping?" He asked while finishing the last piece of sushi.

"Yeah!! Can we go sightseeing too?" You asked with anticipation. Atsumu saw your eyes twinkle at the thought of sightseeing and smiled widely back at you with two thumbs up.

Both of you agreed that he was going to shower first and then you. You offered to iron his clothes while he did in which he gladly accepted as he handed them to you. Right when the bathroom door shut you gathered yourself together and thought about what you were going to wear before ironing. You decided to iron his clothes first just in case his shower doesn't take long then choosing your outfit. You laid out his stuff neatly on the bed and approached your suitcase to pull out some clothes. You ended up picking out a floral patterned sweetheart dress and decided to pair it with your white sneakers. As you heard the bathroom door jingle you collected the stuff you needed for the bathroom. When you turned around Atsumu's glistening toned body was right in front of you. You couldn't help but look him up and down realizing that the only thing on his naked body was a towel covering his lower area and man you were going to have a nosebleed any minute.

"Pft, like what you see [y/n]?" You heard him say while smirking your way.