Chapter 10: A better date

It's been two days since you and Atsumu's intimate night and everything hit off well. Of course, you guys planned this relationship to stay on the low low but whenever you two would get back to your room after going out vulnerability took over, always finding its way for a cuddle or kisses (maybe a make-out session).

It's 9 am at the moment and you found yourself wake up to a large muscular arm wrapped around your waist. You turned around only to find the blonde boy sleeping. He groaned a bit at your action and buried his face against your head.

"Oi, Atsumu wake up," you whispered in his ear. He stirred at the felt of your breath and groggily opened his eyes. "I'm gonna order breakfast what do you want?"

The boy looked at you a moment and responded," I'll get what your getting," eventually falling back asleep. You chuckled to yourself at the tired blonde and eventually got up from the bed to ring up room service. To pass the time of waiting you pulled out your switch from your backpack and went back to bed. Immediately, Atsumu pulled you close and snuggling against your thigh as you sat up.

"You're playing games at 9 in the morning?" He asked in a tired tone. "The animal crossing grind don't stop," you replied. By now the boy sat up and looked at you with deadpanned eyes for a fat minute. You looked at him nervously and laughed showing the console's screen displaying the games loading screen. To your surprise, he got up and went over to his bag to take something out which made you curious. You couldn't help but focus on his half-naked figure. How he bent over to reach into his bag only displayed how muscular he was. He turned around at caught you looking at him in which you immediately turned away.

"Hah, [y/n]-chan~ Were you looking at me?" He teased as he walked back to the bed. You denied quickly as your attention went back to your game. Atsumu sat beside you and pulled out his console to show you that he played as well.

"You have a switch? Let alone play animal crossing?" Your eyes beamed at the man. 'He has a hot body, gives good sex, and plays animal crossing, woah' was all you thought. The fact that you guys were still in high school inquires the idea of how great could Atsumu get once he's in college. You put your thoughts aside and interacted with him, adding him as a friend on your console. Its been about 30 minutes of playing until your food arrived. The two of you set up the table and ate with content.

"So have you thought about the upcoming school year?" He asked you while chewing on his food.

"Hm, not really. I mean I don't even know what class I'm going to be in, but I'm looking forward to it," you replied as you continued to eat. It was true, throughout the vacation school never really passed through your mind ever since you left the Miyagi prefecture. You felt bad at the thought of not really coming in contact with your old friends making you kinda gloom.

"Oi are you okay?" The blonde asked as he placed his hand on yours. "Oh, yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking about my old friends back in Miyagi. It's been a while since I've last talked to them," you answered.

You and Atsumu talked for a long while about your past. He got to know that you were close friends with the volleyball team back when you were in Karasuno High and that you had a younger brother like figure named Kageyama Tobio who also played volleyball as a setter. He grew fond of the conversations between the two of you, as well as you. The two setters shared memories about volleyball and their pasts. As time flew by they didn't realize they've been talking for 2 hours, as it was already 11:30. The conversation between the two of you was interrupted by a knock at the door. Atsumu went to check who it was revealing Himari and Kita.