Chapter 6: Partners

*RINGGGGGG*

Your alarm that was set for 5:00 am rung, which led you to wake groggily. With squinted blurry eyesight and a bird's nest on your head, you managed to get up and head to the bathroom to take a shower and prepare yourself. Showering didn't take too long as you quickly washed and rinsed yourself. Upon stepping out of the shower you began brushing your teeth and all that ran through your mind was last night's scene between you and Atsumu. The thought of it made you blush madly causing you to turbo speed the pace of your brushing. 'Atsumu just kissed me.' Once you finished brushing your teeth and washing your face you looked at your reflection through the mirror and gently touched your lips while replaying the scene over and over in your head.

You came out of the bathroom and continued to get dressed. Since it was cold in the morning you picked out a tan oversized hoodie, wearing a white fitted shirt and skin-tight leggings. You put on your white Air Force 1's and gathered little necessities to put in your backpack before handling your luggage. As you make your way downstairs you were assisted by your parents as they help bring them down the stairs and into the car.

"How are the Miya twins getting to the train station?" You hear your dad ask as you got into the passenger's seat.

"Umm, I don't know," you answered while shrugging.

"Ask them. Tell them we could give them a ride and that we have extra space in the trunk if they have any luggage," you looked at your dad giving him the 'bruh' look and eventually said okay towards his offer.

While getting out of the car, you notice the twins standing at their doorway with their house. "Uh, do you guys need a ride to the train station? We have extra space in the car for you and your stuff," you said while approaching the two. They both looked at you but your attention couldn't help but focus on Osamu, still embarrassed about last night's event with the blonde-haired twin.  

"That'd be great! Thanks [y/n]!!" Osamu said as he made his way to the car, leaving you with the last person you wanted to be around. Your jaw dropped a little at him and quickly regained your attention to finally face Atsumu. He looked down at you only to find you looking down at the ground. He chuckled at the sight of your embarrassment knowing the reason why you were like this.

"Oi, we gotta get moving [y/n]," he said lifting your chin up. You stared into his dark brown orbs and started blushing.

"Shall we go, partner?" You giggled a bit and said yeah.

Your dad helped them put their things in the trunk and when they finished they got in the back seats as you chilled in the passenger's seat. The trip from your houses to the train station was an hour away but luckily there wasn't any traffic so the drive there wasn't too bad. You found yourself wake up as the car came to a stop at the station and while looking at the passengers behind our seat were two twins fast asleep making you smile.

"Alright kids, we're here," Your dad said. The two boys woke up groggily but were able to compose themselves to help your dad pull out the luggage, you eventually got out of the car and stretched while walking over to help them out.