chapter 4

During algebra, Percy was sitting next to a very slutty, and very bitchy girl who would just not give up. First, she grabbed his hand, which made him crazy uncomfortable.

"Um, can you not?" he asked the girl. She had long, dark, straight hair, and seemed Asian.

Instead of stopping, she giggled, grabbed his knee, and squeezed it. "I'm Drew, by the way."

"And I don't care, get your hands off of me," he said and moved her hands off of his body. She gave him sad puppy eyes that were so horribly done, that it made him cringe faked-girly giggled back.

"Percy Jackson! Is there something you'd like to say to the class?" She was daring him to speak. So he did. "Yes, please," Percy said.

He got up and walked to the front of the class. He took a deep breath and looked straight at Drew. "Drew, sweetie," he said, "TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME. Please and thank you."

The class laughed, and starting making fun of Drew, and calling her a pig and a slut.

Drew looked at him in disbelief, and huffed, and puffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "You're a jerk," she said to him. Percy just smiled and sat back down.

Not long later, Drew wasn't so mad anymore, which was even worse. She had gotten ten times touchier that earlier, and her hands near his 'special-man-part'... Usually, he wouldn't mind and let her finish her mission, but this girl was disgusting. She was a total slut. So, naturally, he kicked her in the shin.

She screamed. "Ouch! Percy kicked me!" The teacher looked at him for an explanation.

Percy gave a sassy smirk to the teacher, then he turned back to Drew. "Maybe you shouldn't get near my dick with your hands, then, eh? Isn't that a good idea, Drew?" The whole class laughed again, and the teacher tried to hide her giggle, but the entire front row (including Percy, Drew and Nico) heard her slight laugh.

The teacher really started laughing now. "Class dismissed," she said as she continued laughing, and walked to her computer on her desk in the front of the class.

Drew sassily punched Percy since she was pissed, and walked out of the class without another word.

The rest of the class cheered as they exited the class. Annabeth, Nico, and Hazel caught up with Percy and they sat on one of the benches outside of the class.

"That," Annabeth said, "was funny. No one ever contradicts Drew The Super Slut." She laughed some more.

Nico chuckled. "You better watch out, pretty boy, she's gonna come for you with her 'Stalking-Hot-Guys' club."

Percy must've been worried because Hazel said, "don't worry, Percy, Nico's just messing with you."

"I'm really not," Nico said. "She will haunt you. I should know." Percy frowned, causing Nico to sigh and explain. "They stalked me, and just won't accept that I'm gay."

"Heh heh, what?" Percy asked. He wasn't sure if he'd heard clearly.

"I'm gay," Nico said as if it was the most obvious thing ever. Percy exhaled. "Oh."

"Right, I forgot to tell you that!" Annabeth said.

"You think?" Percy said sarcastically. "By the way, how much time do we have left till we have to get to our next class?"

"Twenty-seven minutes," Hazel said, looking at her watch.

Well, Percy thought, that leaves us a bunch of time.

sorry; this one's kinda short ngl...