The Disguise

Pheonix woke up to the sound of birds chirping,but that's too cliche so she woke up to cars slamming and children yelling.
Her heavy blue eyes snapped open,Taking in the jungle gym bars above her down to the way her muscles ache with every movement.
'Alright,get it together.
Today's the beginning'
She slowly crawled out from under her temporary home,and stretched out her aching muscles as she stood.
She winced,as sparks of pain shot down her spine with every step she took.
"Never again," She murmured bitterly to herself,even though she knew that this isn't the first time,nor will it be her last.
Phoenix made her way to the nearby bus stop,but she didn't want to waste what little money she had on a stupid bus pass,so she glanced around her and like magic her problem was solved.
She silently made her way to a small, confused old lady.
"Come on,Grandma you can't wonder off in crowds like that"
Pheonix murmured softly,but loud enough for others to hear.
She helped the old lady on the bus and when the bus driver asked for the tickets.
She fake panicked and patted her pockets,and asked her grandma where her ticket is.
The kind bus driver with different colored eyes just waved her off.
'Marc' his name tag read.
'I'll have to pay him back later.'
Then she smiled at him in a silent thank you and sat beside the confused old lady.
She made her way off the bus at a stop located a quarter of a mile away from the shops.
The bus driver realized the old lady didn't accompany the small girl,realizing he was being played.He screamed at the girl,what she thought were profanities,but she was out of hearing distance by then,so she shrugged it off and continued on her way.
She sighed with relief as the warmth of the shop greeted her.
Swiftly,she made her way to the correct aisle,and grabbed the dreaded box,shampoo,and a single towel.
Pheonix paid and ran across the street to the small rack.
Her eyes scanned the track,untill they locked onto the small building towards the end of the small baseball field.
'Just my luck," She thought shaking her head at the locked bathroom doors.
She took a deep breath in,closed her eyes,and prepared herself for the incoming pain.
When she had her walls firmly up,she took a running start toward the brick wall,and right before she would of made contact with the wall,she leaped up and grabbed the windows edge and pulled herself up and over into the building.
She glared at the offending box and got to work.
She twirled a small strand of her blonde hair,and wandered what her mother would do if she found out she was dying it.

'She would tell me,that I'm perfect the way I am and I don't have to change a thing,because I am an original and I'm worth a lot especially to her.And to not ruin something so perfect.
Well she would I'd she ever paid attention.'

She looked up,her gaze locking on her features.
The dark bags under her eyes,
Her small,red nose,
Her sickly pale lips that once were a nice pink,
and the most obvious feature,
Her dull,lifeless eyes.

Sorry mother,but I already ruined the original copy with my demons,but They destroyed me first.

Time skip......2 hours later.....
She made her way down the street,twirling her dark brown hair between her fingers.
She quietly walked up to the small shop and knocked.
Pheonix heard a faint,
"Come in"
So she slowly pushed open the door,wincing as the door creaked loudly.
She was greeted by a cosy looking livingroom/waiting room and a tall,red-headed young lady.
Phoenix's eyes scanned her curiously,Her eyes caught the plague with the name,
Jessica Lee Young
'What a cool name,'Phoenix thought.
Jessica smiled at the young girl,

"What can I help you with Sweetie?"

Pheonix looked at Jessica determined,
"I need to change my clothes"
Jessica frowned,but smiled sympathetically at the young girl,who reminded her so much of herself.
She made her way around the desk to crouch in front of the girl and crouched,
"Sweetie,you're beautiful. Your clothes are awesome and very original!"