The Knights,Here, and Dragons

The boys finally released the tension in their shoulders.
"What do you think happened to her?"
Questioned Victor quietly,
"A lot."
Kota sighed out staring down at their daughter's sleeping form.
Sean and Owen shared a look.
They will find out every detail about what had happened to their small innocent daughter. Because they knew one thing for certain. If anything wanted her they were going to fight through nine grown, trained, and overprotective men.

~~~~Time skip to the House~~~~

The other boys quickly piled out of the house to help when they heard the car pull up.

Nathan gently opened Kota's door and took their daughter out of the car.
Nathan turned to the other boys.
They were are speechless until,

"Shit,her hair is gorgeous just like her mother's."
Gabe mumbled under his breath.
Quiet chuckles overtook the newly found group of fathers.

"Nathan, take her inside to the medical room quickly!" the doctor called out.

Owen stopped the boys from followimg,
"Boys, I know we all want to be there for our daughter and make sure she is ok. However, Nathan and Sean are with her. I need you all to help prepare for when she wakes up. I have some calls to make."

They are turned to look at Kota.

Silas spoke up,
"Old habits die hard I guess."

Kota shook his head smiling and took on his 'Owen voice' as the others called it,

"Alright, Gabriel Phoenix will need some clothes."

Gabe grinned,
"Finally! I thought you'd never ask. And Phoenix. That's a badass name,but I bet she's trouble. No even worse then trouble Chaos."

The others shook their heads as he ran off mumbling about no time and perfection doesn't just happen.

Kota cleared his throat and continued,
"North and Luke Food duty.
Victor dining room setup.
Silas living room.
Luke comb the house and make sure there aren't any sharp objects hiding anywhere.
I'll make sure the all the exits are secure."

They are marched into the house like men on a mission.to complete all their tasks.

....Meanwhile.....

Nathan gently laid his daughter down on the small bed in the middle of the room. Sean quietly getting supplies ready.
Nathan sighed suddenly running his hands through his hair,
Sean looked over to him,

"It will be ok Nathan, We will find out what happened to her and make sure it never happens again. I'll doctor all her boo boos and she will be as good as new!"

Nathan wasn't convinced, Sean seemed to be trying to make himself believe his own words.

"What if whatever happened to her,and whatever she has been though can't be fixed."

Suddenly, Owen appeared in the doorway,
"Mr. Griffin, I thought we taught you better then to give up at something before we even start? "

Owen took on a distant look,
"Sean as soon as you get her settled, turn the bed alarm on. Family meeting in the living room. We need to have a family discussion. "
And then he was gone as fast as he came.

Sean sighed sadly as he documented her injuries. Gabriel silently put a hand on his shoulder when he dropped off her new clothes.

Timeskip...

Owen stood confidently in front of all his brothers Sean at his side.

"Boys, it has come to my attention that there is a problem to address. Phoenix, our daughter, has been though a lot."

He silenced the room with a hand.
"Sean has taken care of all her injuries. She will be fine. We taught you all to not underestimate yourself or your chosen family and it seems you all are trying to go back on that promise?"

The boys started to protest,but again were silenced by a hand.

"That being said.She has been through trauma and by the looks of it a great deal of trauma, but that does not mean she cannot overcome this. With our help of course. We are here with her now. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing will harm her again. Are you willing?"

A loud chorus resonated throughout the living room,

"We are willing and will obey."

The little flame princess slept peacefully in the small room,unaware of the life changing decision that had just been made by her sworn protecters and knights.
Meanwhile...
The Queen stared out the window of her dungeon. Praying to the stars to keep her child safe and for her to return,
but there was also a war going on inside the Queen's head.
She wanted her sweet daughter Here with her,
But Here wasn't safe,
A Corrupt King lurked Here.
She cursed her knights for making their little Dragon such a spitfire.
But she let a watery smile slip.

Didn't they know?

Or maybe they didn't?

Fire can't hurt Dragons.