Wonderland

Phoenix woke up to muffled yelling, she sat up quickly and looked around the room. She was alone in the room, the credits of Alice in Wonderland playing in the background.  The muffled yelling was coming from the kitchen. She stood from the loveseat slowly and trailed her hand along the wall for support as she headed towards it.
She stopped just before the kitchen entryway, so she can hear what her father's were saying but they could not see her.

"I don't give a fuck about that stupid ass building!" Gabe shouts pacing the kitchen.

Kota sighs deeply, "I know Gabe, but it seems to be linked with what is going on with our daughter."

The other men in the room make sounds of agreement.

"If we look into the building that we as burned down, it could give us insight that would allow us to help our daughter." Victor continues for Kota.

'No, they can't.' Phoenix thinks alarmingly. She tries to shake the cold feeling of dread that was spreading through her body.

"Phoenix has been severely traumatized. I hate that this is an invasion of privacy, but it can help us know how to help her cope with trauma because the sooner we get some better coping techniques in her the better." Sean says sadly thinking about his little pumpkin.

Owen speaks up, "I know this is hard for everyone but if we don't look into the building then the Academy will send.."

Phoenix tensed and stumbled away from the door as soon as she heard the word 'Academy'. She quickly ran down the hallway without a sound looking around quickly for a place to hideaway.

"Ok Phoenix, everything is fine. It is not like your fathers are working for the enemy or anything... '

Her heart pounded louder in her ears and her breathing became shaky.

"Ok. Let's go over Andy's rules for hiding
1. Find somewhere that is unexpected but not too complicated.
2. Always leave a fake trail to follow. 
3.Don't be a Ninja because that's too much of a distraction and also makes you too confodent.
4. Become a ghost"

She quickly backtracked to the living room, noticing they were still yelling. She observed the living room and decided to make a fake bed...

'Wait!'
She facepalmed and mumbled greek curses.

'Rule number 3.'

Phoenix smirked and started putting pressure on her feet as she once again followed her fathers muffled yelling.
Phoenix put on a fake confused look on her face, making sure to rub her eyes sleepily as she stumbled into the kitchen yawning as she went.

Silas's eyes widen as he sees his daughter stumble in. He immediately moves towards her and bends down to her level.

"I'm sorry, did we wake you up, sweetie?"

Phoenix blinks up at him and slowly nods, letting out another yawn just to be sure.

The yelling immediately stopped when she stumbled in.

North smiled gently over to his daughter,
"I'm sorry, little star"
He grumbled as he went over to her and scooped her up.