Chapter 1

Redfur was with White Sunshine, his territorymate. In the forest they organized in two-cat groups, because they liked to be lonely cats, but they thought that they would join in two-cats groups, because they would live better like that and they stablished a territory for each two-cats group, for stopping posible fights for the food. They were united each other with a meetings in the middle of the forest, that was a neutral territory, and with their ancestors, now dead, that were watching the live cats from Skyunion, a group that was formed for all dead cats. "If the preys don't come, we will be in trouble" White Sunshine said.
"That's right, but we hope that with the green - leaf station things will come better" Redfur added.
After searching for prey, with the hare they hunted, they went to sleep

Next morning, White Sunshine woke up very early, and that woke up Redfur
"What are you doing up so early?" Redfur asked
"I had a dream" he answered " In that dream, Skyunion gave me a strange prophecy, and told me that I had to explain you something.
"The profecy said: " Only red tom with the sunshine will bring order to what doesn't have order." And they said me to told you that you will know what to do when the time arrives"
"Do you think that I'm the one of the profecy?" Redfur asked.
" I don't think it, I know it" White Sunshine answered.