Chapter 2

Redfur woke up at sunrise, very upset by the profecy.
"What does it mean" he tought. It was then when White Sunshine woke up.
"I'm sorry if it was too early to say you the profecy, but I tought that it was the best" The white cat said.
"Don't worry, you did the correct thing" Redfur answered.

That night, the cats had a meeting in the midle of the forest, to share news and try to eliminate conserns.
When Redfur was at the meeting, he saw a lot of cats, and there, it was the leader of the meeting, Black Sunset, that was the cat that leaded and supervised all the contributions from the cats.
" Atention all cats - he meowed - As you know, we are through a bad period of our lives. Thats why I decided to argue with you what do we have to do."
" I also wanted to share with you a bad new." The cats meowed worried.
" There are a group of invaders that eant to steal our territory, and exile us from our land". They are leaded by a murderer called Hammerfoot. He wants to kill us all and be the leader of all our territory."
"I prupose to join for a short time until we defeat Hammerfoot and his invaders."
" We've been in two - cats groups for many time" someone in the crowd meowed.
" We can't broke this now, i'm sure that Skyunion doesn't aprove it."
"I know it is not an easy choice, but thats the only way we can survive" Black Sunset concluded.