Chapter 21

Redbrave attacked, and the partner of Ragebrave,  Jaggedstorm, tried to kill Redbrave, and in a battle for victory, both cats were hurt, an Jaggedstorm retired, hidding into the warrior's den. Redbrave decided to let her go, because he was not a murderer.
The organizer of Ragebrave, Blackleaf, attacked Yellowstorm, and she injured with her claw the hostile tom. "No one will stay alive when I'm done" Ragebrave exclaimed. Then, Redbrave attacked Rageunion's leader, and the enemy cat crushed with a stone, and falled inconscient. After the defeat of Rageunion cats, Redbrave entered the nursery, and there was the poor Blackkit, frightned like he never was before. They took him, and kidnapped Ragebrave. When they arribed to the camp, they constructed a prison for Ragebrave, and he got arrested. They were asking for a condition with the prize of releasing Ragebrave. The finish of they ambicion, the freedom of the other unions.

A weeks later, Jaggedstorm, ( the new Rageunion leader, while Ragebrave was arrested) announced in a meeting that she would stop trying to attack the other unions. Redbrave didn't believe her, but he had to had the hope that the betrayal she - cat  was in the true speaking.