Chapter 12

The expedition was: Dustfeather, Mudfeather, Honeynight, and Redfur himself. He didn't allow her to die, or to have pain. The expedition left, and they send a message to Hammerfoot to alert him that they weren't retyring, they only were in a confidential mision. They followed the tracks until a two - leg place, and Redfur detected the smell of his daughter in a two -leg's  den.
" Yellowstorm! Yellowstorm please answer me!" Dustfeather meowed:
" I'm sorry to report you that if her is inside there, you lost her"
" I will risk my own live if is necessary, but I'll take my daughter back!"
He entered the two - leg's den, because the door was opened. There, he heard a meow.
" It is not too bad, kittypet's life" an unknown voice said.
" He must be Gray Fire" Redfur thought
Then, a two - leg got out from a room, and started chasing him. He hid out a strange - long thing, and he saw another strange thing in front of that other, the second one black and praticaly without volume. "I don't comprehend all two leg stuff" he tought.
With the tension and the desesperate wish to find his daughter, he didn't realise that Dustfeather and Mudfeather were outside, looking forward to see someone got out.
The two - leg finally surrender, and took a two cats on the main room of the den. Then, he saw that the cats were Gray Fire and Yellowstorm. Bigmeow, his brother, was like his father, Redfur and Yellowstorm was more like Hopelight, her mother.
When he got out, Yellowstorm meowed:
"Dad?! What mouses are you doing here?!"
" Oh my pretty one, you don't now how conserned I was!"  Redfur said with a reliving tone.
" Dad, I'm so sorry, I didn't was able to think in you, oh my pour father!" She started crying
" Don't worry honey, you are with me now, and thats the only thing that matters."
" I'm so sorry Redfur, I didn't thing about you, oh please could you ever forgive me?" Gray Fire meowed
" Don't worry, you both. You were with my daughter, and you are a good tom for her."
"We've got a long way back home, sow better hurry"
" Dad, we just wanted to got out of the war, to be save for our children, and our love."
"I know, I know don't even dare to worry about the past, be allways thinking about the present, and what do you want for futher, but you never have to give mather to something that allready pased."
"Thanks dad."
" Better hurry - Gray Fire said - the teo - leg won't be distracted forever.