Chapter 17

Redbrave was in the camp they stablished, and he was thinking about what Ragebrave said. He was kinda worried, because the new threat was completly unknown. He organized his warriors apprentices, and his organizer, to watch more regulary the borders. One day, while he was patroling, cats of Rageunion apeared, and a fight started it was a long fight, and some cats died. The situation was crythical. After the battle, in a meeting, Ragebrave announced that he had realised a fox group, and he was disposed to use it against the unions if it was necessary. Worry and desperation invaded the unions, and the hope seemed to dissappear. Finally, Ragebrave used the foxes, and Redbrave gave the order to refuge or escape. Redbrave was escaping the foxes, but he turned in front of the fox and attacked, with claw strikes and bites. In a tornado of blood and dust, Redbrave was injured, and he was bleeding out. He was taked to Yellowstorm's den ( because she was the medicine cat) and Yellowstorm gave him sleep seeds, for relaxing the pain, and cobweb for stoping the  hemorrhage.
"He will make it?" Hopelight meowed.
" I don't know, but those are serious wounds."
" Please don't leave us now, dad" Yellowstorm said in pain.
Outside, a brutal battle was happening, the foxes were losing, but they were fighting ferously.
Finally, all the foxes gave up and scaped or died by the claws of the fearless unionwarriors.
Finally, Redbrave, died, but  Skyunion had planed to gave eleven lives to the leaders, so they gave him ten at the time of dead, so he woke up more alive than ever.