Chapter 13

They got out of the den and Redfur gave a meow of agreement when his daughter pointed that it was better to go by the way of the mountains, then, they would reach their home fastly than by other ways. When they arribed home, all cats, made a sign of hapiness, a flash of light and hope in the darkness and desperation. It was one of the only moments in the war that they were happy.  Then, Redfur had an idea. Why not to share the territory with Hammerfoot's group? With that idea on his head, he went with three cats more than him, and when they arribed,Hammerfoot was there, organizing food patrols. " What do you want, dead?"
"We're here in a sign of peace, not of war"
" It is funny, because we are in the middle of a war"
"Listen, Hammerfoot, we have a prouposition for you."
" I'm listening"
"Join us, together, we will rule the forest, and bring peace to that mess."
" I... accept" Hammerfoot said finally.
"Then why you started the war?" Redfur asked
" Because I was sure that you and your cats would try to destroy us, but I was wrong."
Hamerfoot answered.
" It's ok now, but some inocent cats died, and Black Sunset was a good cat."
Then, a spirit apeared, it was the inconfusable fur of Black Sunset
" I, Black Sunset, that I'm decassed, by the hands of that cat, I forgive him. I know maybe my leadership wasn't as good as I pretended it to be, but I know that both of you where born to fight, win, and rule, together."
And thats how, the cat that was suposee to destroy the forest  and the one hwo had to save it, joined by the good of it.