00

EPIGRAPH

running away
will never make you free ❞

༻❁༺

SUMMER NIGHT of the early senior graduation when Yugyeom first apologized to Lisa after he ditched her party for a pair of pretty eyes. It could be easy to talk to her in the after party, but that night, she was a glacier. The treachery hit her like a bone-chilling venom. Yugyeom could never forget how her dark glare shone with the artificial lights and how she slammed the door close on his face.

Little did he know, when Yugyeom jumped into his own bed after tiring himself to deal things with her, he heard an opening slide of a window offering him madness that is yet to unfold.

At that moment, Yugyeom knew he's hooked on her forever.

┗━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━┛

❝ now look at us,
we're like the night sky. ❞

༺❀༻

CAST

LALISA MANOBAN━ the mystery girl with uncanny thirst of adventure and discretion who seeks tranquility with the hand of a friend.

KIM YUGYEOM━ a jerk, that slowly resorted into a decent persona after he met the girl who fucked his whole world.

SIDE CAST

CHO KYUHYUN━ as yugyeom's older brother who tends to pissed him [yugyeom] off. sometimes.

PARK KYUNG━ the middle child of the three brothers: kyuhyun, kyung, and yugyeom.

SEO JUHYUN━as seohyun, kyuhyun's kind-hearted fiancé, she's the one who understood yugyeom the most.

CHOU TZUYU━lalisa's rival. yugyeom's highschool crush.

[and later more to come]

༺❀༻

and if i only die once
i wanna

○°

DIE WITH YOU