After His Arrival

FRIENDLY REMINDER! IF YOU DECIDE YOU DON'T LIKE THIS STORY, I'VE STARTED WRITING A NEW RADIODUST FANFIC FROM SCRATCH CALLED "LOVE MOST UNEXPECTED." Yeah, had to yell at y'all. <3 Promoting myself a lot, if you've noticed. 
The new book is and will be much better than this one, in my opinion.

(Yes, all the chapter art will just be stupid shitposts for the most part.)

Alastor's POV
I arrived at the hotel soon after I saw the magnificent performance of Charlie at the news station. The hotel as a whole needed so much work when I walked through those doors, but in only an evening it improved so much more. With Niffty's help, I was able to do a little more maintenance on the front lobby after making jambalaya for the new group of sinners I acquainted myself with, which, by the way, is a very interesting group. A demon who called himself by the name of Sir Pentious had threatened us earlier in the day, but I made sure I gave him quite the warning; he shouldn't be of any harm ever again. ...I may have had a little too much fun.

As far as these new acquaintances go, oh no I wouldn't call them friends yet, I'll introduce them to you. Charlie, the princess of hell, oh what a darling she is. An absolutely splendid demon bell, yes, she was the one who started this charity work. Although I don't believe in her cause I do respect her and the hotel. She has a partner named Vaggie but I did call her Veggie once to see her reaction.
I enjoy making her mad.

The one called Angel Dust. He is the most interesting out of the group, although I don't appreciate his dirty sense of humor he seems to have a somewhat entertaining personality. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'd like to be around him too much. Not yet. He tends to be annoying at times... all times. The three I've mentioned were the original members of this hotel, but I did substitute a pair of friends to be staff. I mentioned Niffty earlier, the energetic 3-foot-tall darling that runs around nonstop until every last inch of the building is clean. I also volunteered my good friend Husk, who will be monitoring the front desk of the fine establishment.

As far as Charlie's cause goes, I don't necessarily support it. I am here for the sole purpose of my own entertainment. I made it clear to them, although Charlie still welcomed me with open arms. She probably has the intent of trying to change me for the better, regardless of the fact that I don't want it. She'll learn, eventually. 
Moving on, dinner was absolutely splendid!! I enjoyed making it although the kitchen there needs some work. Apparently this wreck has three kitchens, the two on higher levels being in worse condition since they have little to no use at the moment. Charlie did tell me that it was originally a mansion, not a hotel, but they managed to change it over what sounded like decades of hard work.
And yet the place is still a mess.

This brings us to the present. I arrived, some interesting things happened, I cooked dinner, I helped clean up the lobby a bit, and now I'm sitting comfortably in what will be my new room. Now, I did have a temporary home, but I tend to move very often, not just from house to house but also from city to city. That home is far too distanced from the hotel to stay there, and I thought it appropriate to stay where I will be for most of my time.

This will be very entertaining.

(Now, I know Alastor doesn't sleep, but for this story, he will be sleeping.)

Angel's POV
The radio demon. I've never heard of 'em but he turns out to be an interesting guy. Hot, too. I mean have you seen 'em?! He didn't respond the way I expected him to when I told 'em I'd suck his dick. I was serious, by the way. He seemed to shrug it off if not completely ignore it. He could've turned me into powder if he wanted to but he didn't. Guess he doesn't have much of a temper. In fact, I've never really seen the guy show any other emotions. He just- smiles. Kinda creeps me out.
He's still hot though.

He seemed pretty polite to everyone, even me. And I'm pretty sure I annoyed 'em a little when I made that joke at the dining table. I laughed my ass off though, definitely worth it. He asked to have his room as far away as he could possibly get from mine, Charlie ended up settling for the same floor but the opposite side of the hotel. And Husk next to 'em. Better for me, though. Peace. And. Quiet.

I'm gonna call him Al because eh, I can. And I heard Charlie use that nick for him once so I guess it's gonna stick. Al went to his room before the rest of us did. Apparently he usually goes to bed around 9 or 10 and wakes up at 5 am... oh joy. He's got the type of personality that would walk through the halls at 5 am and start yelling to get us all up, somethin' like "It's another bright and beautiful day!! Wake up and get a move on!"

Sigh.

The others and I talked about 'em a little after he went to his room. Husk didn't care. Figures. Niffty was busy doin' eh... whatever, Vaggie is seriously unsure about the guy, and I've never seen Charlie so happy about something. I always call Al the 'strawberry pimp' when he's not around, which made Charlie laugh. I'd never say it to his face, I think he'd kill me if I did. All in all, I think this group will be fun. Maybe I'll even be able to call 'em family. After all, the only real family I have is my twin sister... and she's never around. There doesn't seem to be anyone else who really cares about me.
Hopefully, it'll all change.

------------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU FOR READING, IT MEANS A LOT!