Disbelief

Alastor's POV

Angel was silent for a few minutes, looking away. I had taken my monocle off and set it on the side table next to the bed, just to make sure it wouldn't get ruined or dirty from my tears. I looked back at Angel in confusion, wiping my face off with a handkerchief I had in my pocket. "Angel, I don't understand. Is everything okay?" Angel looked back down at me as if I had snapped him out of a daze.
"Oh, yeah. I just- I was thinkin', and." He paused for a moment, then adjusted himself and continued with what he had been saying. " When we were talking at the bar the other day, we started sharing things from our past lives." I nodded, staring at him for a moment. He stared back at me as if expecting me to say something. "And your point?" I said. He put his hand on my shoulders and looked right into my eyes, using one hand to bring my face up to his.

"Allen."

My eyes widened, and I put my hands up to my face, covering my mouth. It was so sudden I almost couldn't believe it.

"...Anthony?"

I practically whispered the word and stared in unbelief. He nodded slowly with a soft smile and tears in his eyes. I quickly scooted forward and hugged him, pushing him down onto the bed as I stuffed my face in his fluff. He hugged back and kissed the top of my head. My smile returned to my face and I could hear Angel crying. I sat up and looked at him with the happiest smile I had had in years, caressing his face with my hand.
"I thought I'd never see you again," he said through his tears. "What a hell of a coincidence that we ended up here like this." He laughed a little. I shook my head and let out a breath I didn't even know I had been holding in. "It seems I fell for you a second time I suppose." I lifted my ears back up to their normal posture.

He raised a brow and wiped his face with the back of his hand. "Again? Didn't know you had somethin' for me in our human life, smiles." I chuckled and looked towards the window.
"I was killed before I had the chance to express it."

Angel pulled my face back towards himself. "Let's just think about now, okay?" he said. I nodded in agreement.
We both stared at each other for a while. Angel held my hand to his face and smiled up at me. I smiled back and wiped away one of his tears. "Your smile suits you," I said. Angel smirked and tilted his head very slightly. "You tryin' ta flirt, Al?" He chuckled a little. "Possibly," I said, booping him where his nose would be if he had one. "I still can't believe... after all this time we managed to cross paths," I said, letting out a soft breath. Angel chuckled. "Destiny."
He put his hand up to my face and held it there. I leaned into it and he smiled a bit more. For a moment we got lost in each other's eyes, blocking out the world and focusing on each other only, nothing else. I could feel myself lean in a little, very slightly, but I noticed it. He wrapped his arms around me like he had the very first time we kissed, which I had grown to like. "If it isn't too early to say this, Angel... I-" I paused mid-sentence, hesitating to complete my thought. "I-"

Suddenly, Charlie opened the door with the others behind her, catching us in quite the suggestive position.
"I told you they were gonna fuck," Husk said sarcastically.
I quickly got off of Angel and stood beside the bed as he sat up and started laughing. "No! No. It's not what you think it is!" I heard Husk and Vaggie laughing in the hall.
Charlie crossed her arms and raised a brow jokingly.
"I'm glad to see that you two got things figured out, then?" she said. Angel nodded and looked over at me. "And we discovered something really fuckin cool, too," Angel said.

Charlie uncrossed her arms and rested one arm on the doorway, stepping back for a moment. "That's good to hear," she said. "I just wanted to come up here to check on you two, but Husk and Vaggie insisted on coming along, so, I'm sorry if we ruined a moment between you both." I shook my head. "No, that's alright. I appreciate your want to make sure everything was okay, but I think we can manage. We'll meet you in the lobby soon." Charlie nodded and pulled the door closed, Husk's voice fading down the hallway.

"That was fuckin' hilarious," Angel said, laying back onto my bed. "Hey, uh, what were you gonna say before they burst through the door?" He looked over at me as I made my way to the side table and picked up my monocle, cleaning it. "Oh, it's not important. I'll tell you another time," I said, putting my monocle back on and adjusting it as needed. "...mkay?" He sat back up. "There is one thing I want to do before we go back downstairs," I said, glancing at him.

"What did ya have in min-" I leaned over the bed and cut him off with a kiss, pulling away and smirking before he had time to go any further. He stared at me for a moment, his face completely red. "I shoulda known you were gonna do that, you strawberry bastard," he said, looking away. I chuckled and made my way over to the door, inviting him to follow me. He hopped off the bed and walked over, taking my hand in his.

(Be prepared for chaos)

3rd person
The two walked through the hall into the lobby, hand-in-hand. Niffty came running up to them and started bouncing up and down. "I wanna show you something!!" she said in her high-pitched squeak of a voice. Alastor raised a brow and looked at Angel, who shrugged, then back down at Niffty. "What is it?" he asked. "Come on!! Follow me!" She started running off into the lobby and disappeared around a corner. Angel and Alastor made their way into the large room and found her sitting at a table with a handful of pictures set out. "I took pictures for the corkboard in the hangout room a while ago!" Angel sat down and picked one up. It was a picture of Husk, half asleep, about to fall off of the table.

"This has gotta be my favorite," Angel said, showing it to Alastor. Alastor gave a short laugh at the photo as he saw it, then in return showed a photo of Angel completely owning the Twister mat. There were a few other pictures on the table that the three laughed over, and Alastor looked through them, stopping at the sight of one. He picked it up, staring at it, his face going red.

"...did you really have to take a picture of this, Niffty?" He turned it around, revealing the picture Niffty had taken of Alastor holding Angel in his arms on the floor. She nodded rapidly, and Angel started snickering. Alastor had his ears back in the picture, looking at Husk, making it seem like he was being protective.
The others noticed the three at the table and came over. "Watchya doin'?" Charlie said, leaning on the table and looking over all of the pictures. Alastor hid the photo behind his back, stepping backward, then making a break for it. Angel got up and chased him. "COME BACK HERE MOTHERFUCKER, YOU AIN'T THROWIN' THAT AWAY!" Angel's yelling faded down the hall.

"That is the first time I have ever seen Alastor run," Husk laughed a little. "The fuck is goin' on anyway?" He sat at the table with his drink and looked at all of the photos, picking up the one taken of him and groaned. Charlie laughed at it as Niffty bounced up and down, smiling the entire time.

Now someone tell me how to end chapters.

-----------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING IT MEANS A LOT!