A Chaotic Night Indeed

[Extra Long Chapter]

3rd person
It took about two hours for the previous meeting room to be transformed into an acceptable hangout space, and with everyone's help, they all managed to get it done quickly and efficiently. Alastor had used a large amount of power summoning things to fill the room with, which Charlie appreciated greatly. He was laying on one of the bean bags they had dragged in there, closing his eyes and resting despite the noise everyone was making. Angel had started singing random things quite loudly. He was full of energy and excited for the night to come.

The room was now furnished with three beanbags, a small couch, a folding table in the back of the room for any food they might have, a large fuzzy carpet, and a huge TV that Charlie found in one of the storage rooms. She had set it on top of a console and set the remotes on a shelf under it. Niffty found tons of things to decorate the room with, which included small plushies, a few random things to hang on the walls, LED lights that were hung around the ceiling of the room (which gave an aesthetic feel), and things like small pillows and such to make the room feel more comfortable. Even though they had put furniture and things inside, there was still quite a lot of floor space. This was good because they'd need room to sleep later on.

The room didn't have any windows, so Vaggie found use for her tea lights, which she set up in random spots to give off a warm glow. She wanted light in the room, but not too bright since they'd probably want the lights off to watch a movie. Considering they'd have food, they needed just enough light to see what they were doing.

Alastor was iffy about all the technology they were using around the room, he really isn't one for any technology that had advanced after his time, although he didn't let it bother him too much. It wouldn't ruin the night for him. Charlie walked through the door with a corkboard and a big smile. "Look what I found!" She held it up and showed it to them all. Husk shrugged. "What's so exciting about a corkboard?" She giggled. "We can fill it with memories. Over time, it'll be covered with pictures from activities like this!" Angel had a big grin. He had finally stopped singing.

Thank goodness.

"That's actually kinda cool, I'd like to do that," Angel said as he sat down on the leather couch and leaned back, looking at the corkboard. Niffty nodded in response. Charlie looked at Vaggie, who was standing next to her. She gave Vaggie a warm hug and smiled. "This is going to be fun!" Vaggie smiled at Charlie and hugged back. Angel looked over at Alastor, who was half asleep. "Hey AL!" He snickered a little. Alastor gave no response. "Oh, you wanna play that way do ya?" he said as he raised a brow and got up, making his way over to Alastor. He crawled on top of him, making Alastor's eyes shoot open. Angel grinned and gave a small "hi." Alastor's face flushed a dark red as he struggled to push Angel off of him. "Get off you--- perverted spider!" Alastor grumbled. Angel laughed and got up. "You know you could have just teleported away if you wanted to," he said. Angel put a hand on his hip and looked down at the flustered deer. "I'm too tired for that," Alastor said, giving a small yawn and sitting up. Husk chuckled. "Already? It's like three in the afternoon" he said. Alastor glanced at him and said, "hush, I've been working a lot today, and I've had to use a lot of my power in the last hour or so." Husk shrugged in response. Angel sat on the floor where he was. "You can't be tired! We have stuff to do tonight!" he whined. Alastor nodded. "I know, I know. I won't fall asleep too early," he said.

Eventually, the group formed a circle and played truth or dare. This was Alastor's first time with the game, but he enjoyed it so far. At first, the game was going fairly and smoothly, until it was Angel's turn.

"Hey Al, I dare ya to kiss me."

Alastor flinched at the statement as everyone snickered. "God I regret choosing 'dare...'" Alastor gave a frustrated sigh. "You gotta do it!" Niffty spoke up. Alastor shook his head. "I will not kiss you on the lips, give me your hand," he said as he looked at Angel. Angel held his hand out to Alastor and smirked at him. Alastor took it, then placed a small kiss on the back of it while looking up at Angel. He then let it go and crossed his arms, saying, "that's the only time I will do something like that, especially for you." Alastor's face was red, and Niffty began rolling around again. Angel just continued smirking at him and shrugged. "I'm lucky that you even agreed to go as far as you did." He gave a small laugh as Alastor rolled his eyes.