Thank You!

Alright, I want to start off by saying thank you for reading because it means the world to me. This book has gotten a lot of attention in the month or so of being up, which really motivates me. I didn't expect it to happen, but you all are truly amazing. I hope to see this book keep climbing up the Wattpad ranks so more people can enjoy it, and if you have any friends you think will like this kinda shit, go ahead and recommend it.

For those of you who want Angel and Alastor's story to continue, I'll be writing a second book that should pop up on my profile sometime soon. It'll probably have a pretty similar book cover and name, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

As for the proofreading of the book, after all chapters have been finished (this being the last one), I'm going to go through the book and heavily edit, proofread, etc., so that future readers don't have to bump into my mistakes every chapter.

IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT BOOK, FEEL FREE TO YEET THEM INTO THE COMMENTS ;) I'd really like the second one to be a little more interactive with the readers, so your ideas will be used. ^^ I'll answer any questions about the book in the comments as well.

I think that's all, so, goodbye for now, and I hope you enjoyed this. <3