Pants.

(Please forgive me this chapter is stupid-)

Angel slowly opened his eyes, forgetting where he was for a moment. He panicked for a second, but the warm embrace of Alastor's arm around his waist calmed him. He looked down and smiled, taking Alastor's hand in his.

He heard a very small groan from behind him as he snuggled into the comforter of Alastor's bed, squeezing his hand a little. Alastor was just waking up, and Angel could feel him gently burrow his head into Angel's fluffy hair. "Hey Al..." he whispered. Alastor was too groggy to say anything back, so he just gave a "hm" in response. The previous day had been pretty long for him, and as per usual, he wasn't used to staying up so late.

Angel very carefully rolled over to face Alastor and grinned at him. He lifted his hand to Alastor's ear and messaged it, getting a very happy hum from Alastor. Alastor leaned into it and slowly opened his eyes to look at the fluffy spider before him. Angel gave him a quick kiss, which Alastor became flustered at. Yes, the two had been together for a little while now, but he still wasn't used to the kissing. He wasn't even used to the amount of physical contact he received from Angel.

Alastor had stuffed his face into Angel's fluff, which Angel thought was adorable. He continued petting Alastor's ear and smiled, looking out the window and cherishing the moment.

The two lied there for a while and snuggled up to one another, sometimes talking about small things. Angel still had a little pain, but for the most part, he was okay. Alastor especially made sure to be careful with him, like Angel was the most fragile thing in the world. The last thing he'd want to do was hurt him. After all, he saw the entire situation of the day before to be his fault, and he didn't want to do any more damage.

"You look hot with bed hair," Angel said. There was a moment of silence before Alastor started laughing. "That was quite the random thing to say?" Alastor said, looking up at Angel with a brow raised. "Aye, it's true," Angel replied. Alastor just shook his head and let out a breath with a smile. "Thanks for helpin' me out last night. I really didn't expect ya to find me so fast. Or rescue me at all, really," Angel said. He was looking to the side, his head resting on one arm. Alastor was silent for a moment. "Why wouldn't I? It was the least I could do," he said. Angel looked back down at Alastor, saying, "well, with your history and all. It just surprised me. And the fact that you willingly went into the porn studio. And then helped make sure I was safe and comfortable afterward." Alastor had curled up against Angel, so he was no longer face-to-face with him. "Angel, I don't think you understand what I meant when I said 'I love you.' Of course, I would have made you feel safe and comfortable, obviously, you couldn't easily do it yourself. You'd been hurt, and that was the last thing I needed," he said. Angel was silent for a moment before he held Alastor close to himself. Alastor wrapped his arm around Angel and closed his eyes.

"I don't deserve you," Angel said. Alastor pulled away from Angel's grasp and pecked him on the cheek. "It's I that doesn't deserve you," he said as he sat up and stretched. Angel poked his tail to see his reaction. Alastor yelped and pushed Angel's hand away, his face red. Angel was just laughing at him and at first, Alastor had somewhat of a grumpy expression, but it quickly softened as he saw the smile on Angel's face. "You little..." he trailed off and rolled his eyes, scooting over to the edge of the bed and checking the time.

"Oh boy... the others are probably wondering where the heck we are..." he said. Angel shrugged. "With everything that happened yesterday, they probably don't care." He gave a lazy yawn and stuffed his face into his pillow. Alastor sighed and looked towards the window. "You're probably right, I don't know why I worry so much about the time." He got up and made his way to the wardrobe, slipping off his shirt and opening the door, scanning the contents for something to wear. Angel kept an eye on him from behind the comforter he was hiding under. Hehe.

"You might want to stay here and rest. Heal up," Alastor suggested. Angel groaned. "Aaaaaal, just 'cause I ain't feelin' my best doesn't mean I have to stay in bed all day." Alastor looked over at the pouting spider and chuckled. "Are you sure?" He turned back to the wardrobe and lifted a dress shirt off of its hanger. "Yeah, I mean, I could be out of bed, maybe not workin' or anything," Angel said. Alastor let out a sigh and turned to face him once again. "You don't have any clean clothes with you, do you?" Angel thought for a moment, then shook his head.

Alastor threw the shirt over to him, and the shirt, well. The shirt landed on Angel's head. "You're definitely not walking around without a shirt on," Alastor said. "Why don't you come over here and find pants, too." Angel rolled his eyes. "Pff- I don't need pants-" Alastor cut him off, Angel was obviously being stupid. "I- Angel, yes, you need pants." Angel crossed his arms, the shirt still on his head. "Nahhh." Alastor walked over to a drawer and picked up a random pair of slacks, throwing it at him. "Pants." Angel shook his head.

:Meanwhile, with the cat in the hat...:

Husk was lazily walking down the hallway, Charlie had sent him up there to check on the two love birds, mostly to see if Angel needed anything and if everything was okay. He rounded the corner and heard something that sounded like... yelling. He slowed his pace a little and continued walking in that direction, being careful not to walk in on anything heated. As he came closer to Alastor's door, the yelling became clearer.

"ANGEL, WEAR THE DAMN PANTS." "I DONT WANT PaNtS." "YOU NEED THEM." "NOooO." "PLEASE." "I DONT WANT THE FUCKING PANTS, AL."

Husk face-palmed, groaning. Fuck this shit, he's out. He wasn't going to deal with these two, he'd just... tell Charlie they were fine. Yeah. That's a good idea.

:Back in Alastor's Room:

"You either put them on, or you stay here for the entire day." Alastor had gotten serious, crossing his arms and tapping his foot on the ground. Angel looked down at the pants, then up at Alastor. "Y'know I was just kidding right-" Angel said. The two stared at each other for a few seconds. Alastor let out a sigh and put his hand to his temple. Angel started laughing a little. "It was a stupid thing to fight over anyway- let's just. Get ready and go downstairs," Alastor said. Angel was snickering while sitting on the bed with all the pants Al had thrown at him.

"Mkay."

"Deer-boy."

----------------------------------------------------
Okay so this was supposed to be a fluff chapter but it ended up becoming stupid and.

Remember to wear pants, kids, or Al's gonna come visit you in your sleep.

With pants.