2

The next day (Y/N) came in the classroom. She had her hair up in a ponytail and light makeup.

"Hagakure, since you really like this bag, you should have it." (Y/N) says while settings the bag on her desk.

"(Y/N) I couldn't this bag is really expensive!" She says in shock.

"It's okay, seriously." (Y/n) smiles. It was the the first time anyone in the class had seen her do it.

To Todoroki, her act seemed fake.

Before Hagakure could respond, Awaiza came in the class telling people to sit down and be quiet so he could start the lecture.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

The class of 1A rushes out for lunch. (Y/N) usually buys lunch from school, but with the current situation she was in, she didn't have the stomach to.

(Y/N) goes to the rooftop and looks over the edge. Looking at the trees blossoming had her going into deep thought.

'What if I was to jump?'
'Would people miss me?'

"That was really kind what you did back there."

(Y/N) jumps a little. She turns around to see Todoroki.

"I didn't mean to startle you. That bag is really expensive." Todoroki says as if he was trying to get something out of her.

"The person who gave it to me would want somebody to use it. I'm not going to and Hagakure really liked it." (Y/n) says shrugging still doing that artificial smile.

"I thought you said you saved up money for it." Todoroki walks a little closer, inspecting her.

"Are you listening to all my conversations now, Todoroki?" (Y/n) ask trying to sound jokingly, but in reality, she sounded nervous.

"Call me Shoto."

There was a moment of silence between the two.

(Y/n) awkwardly scratches her arm.

The sleeve on her uniform comes up a bit. Todoroki notices marks on her wrist that look like cuts.

"Did you-"

"I have to go. See you later Shoto." (Y/n) says with a smile.

Once she turns around, Todoroki notices her smile drops and tears began to fall.