11

(Y/e/c) - your eye color

4 years later.

Yuna and Riku run around the café while their mother tries to serve coffee to a costumer

"Riku, Yuna!" (Y/n) yells.

"I'm so sorry for them." She tells the customer as she put their coffee down. "This one's on the house."

(Y/n) goes back behind the counter to scold the young children. Before she could even say a word, a sketchy man in a black hoodie walks in.

He quickly pulls out a gun and starts pointing it to the customers.

"Everybody get down now!" He yells making everyone drop to the floor.

He notices that (Y/n) is the owner so he points to get to her.

"Open the damn cash register and give me the money!"

With tears rolling down her face she shakily grab the key and opens the cash register.

The gunman fires a shot at (Y/n) and purposely misses.

"Hurry bitch or next time, I won't miss."

(Y/n) wanted him to leave as soon as possible. She didn't want him to harm her or the kids.

She puts all the money in the cash register in a bag and gives it to him.

She looks down and sees Yuna and Riku hiding and crying behind the counter.

It was so hard for (Y/n) to see tears leaking from their (y/e/c) and blue eyes.

"Come around the counter!" He yells.

(Y/n) does as the lunatic says so.

She could feel him looking her up and down.

"You have such nice tits." He tells her with his eyes glued on her.

She cried more, knowing this maniac was going to rape her in front of her kids.

"Get on your kne-"

Before he could finish his sentence the door broke down and pro heroes were there to stop him.

While they were apprehending the man, (Y/n) ran back to the counter to check up on the twins.

She embraced them in a hug and cried.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

The police later came and questioned people on what they saw.

One pro hero, (Y/n) couldn't really see his face came up to her. "Ma'am would you like to press char-"

"(Y/n)!?"

"Todoroki!?"

⭐️The end.⭐️