7

🍋

Todoroki wakes up in a unfamiliar room. He couldn't really remember anything after he saw you with his dad. 

There was no sight of (Y/n), all he could hear is
running water.

'My dad owns a strip club?'
'A student works there?'
'I wonder if (Y/n)'s a virgin.'

His thoughts get cut off when he hears the water stop.

(Y/n) comes out of the bathroom in another on of her revealing nightgowns.

"Hello Todoroki."

Todoroki didn't responded because he had just found out one of his classmates is a stripper and his eyes were glued to her chest.

"You're probably wondering why I do what I do. And your the exact reason why."

"Me?" He asked shocked.

"Yes," She says with a small smile. "Men love to look at my body and fantasize. Why not just pay them to do it? You're doing it for free right now."

Todoroki realize he was staring pretty hard at her tits. "No, I-I didn't-"

(Y/n) laughs at how flustered he was getting, "It's okay, really."

There was a small silence between them.

"Why would you do that to yourself?" He ask.

(Y/n) starts to tear up, "Because I don't want to be a hero. I want to open a café or something. My parents don't support me so I have to find the money somehow."

She sits down on her bed, next to Todoroki.

He had never comforted somebody before.

He rests his hand on her back.

She looks up at him and feels something.

A connection.

(Y/n) attaches her lips to his. Todoroki was shocked at first.

She pushes him back on the bed.

"Let me show you how I do lap dances."

(Y/n) slowly lifts her nightgown over her head. She plays with her bra straps teasingly.

Todoroki was definitely getting hard and (Y/n) noticed.

She gets on her knees and begins to unzip his pants. She takes his dick out of his boxers. (Y/n) was surprised at his size.

"You're so big, Shoto." Her voice was sensual.

"Fuck. Put that slutty mouth to work." Shoto says.

(Y/n) never knew that Todoroki could talk dirty like that, but it was turning her on.

She un-clasp her bra letting her breast jiggle around.

She begins to put his cock in her mouth. Todoroki let out a very loud moan. It was then that she knew...

He's a virgin.

(Y/n) decided it would be funny to tease him a little.

She sucks harder, making Todoroki let out a very noisy moan.

Todoroki notices he was about to cum, so he pulls (Y/n) up by her hair.

He swiftly takes off his pants and shirt. (Y/n) was mesmerized by his perfectly toned abs.

He picked (Y/n) up and threw her on the bed. "Fuck!I need you, Shoto." She yearns.

He moved his hands towards her womanhood.

"You're so wet."

Todoroki moves his fingers inside (Y/n)'s panties.

"Ngh, Shoto please!"  She moaned so loud the whole dormitory could probably hear.

Todoroki begins to move his fingers faster, "Please what?"

"Fuck me!" (Y/n) shouts.

Todoroki felt like it was time for (Y/n) to stop begging. He takes his fingers out of her pussy and curiously licks them.

"Damn, you taste delicious."

Todoroki finally gives (Y/n) what she wanted and places his cock inside her slowly.

"Oh Todoroki, it's too big!" She says in slight pain.

"Sorry my love." Shoto whispers and goes slower.

He sees that (Y/n)'s pain began to turn into pleasure, so he sped up.

They pleasured each other all night.