5

It was getting late and the gang was about to go back to the dorms.

"Hey g-guys I just remembered, I told my parents I would stay over tonight." (Y/n) said sounding kind of nervous.

Todoroki began to think. The mystery guy told
(Y/n) that he would see her today. So this is probably just an excuse for (Y/n) to meet him.

Todoroki needed to follow her. For her safety.

Her and the crew began to go their separate ways.

"Hey guys, I forgot there was something I needed to tell (Y/n). I'll meet you guys back at the dorms."

They all nodded in agreement and he began to sneak behind (Y/n).

She would occasionally look back causing Todoroki to have to dive into a bush.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

They finally reach a large building with a long line in front of it. Todoroki thought it looked like a club.

'How would (Y/n) get in here? She's visibly a minor.' Todoroki thought.

(Y/n) walks to the back of the club, it was a small alley with one door. She opens the door and goes inside.

Todoroki catches the door before it closes and continues to follow close behind.

(Y/n) enters another door with a small window.

She pulls a bag out of the locker and puts the broccoli plushy inside.

"Hey (Y/n)." Girl in a skimpy outfit says. "You better get out there, we're busy tonight."

"Okay I'll be out in a minute." (Y/n) replies and pulls off the dress she was wearing earlier.

She reveals more skimpy outfit then the other girl was wearing. She was basically nude.

A dark blush went over Todoroki's face, but he just couldn't look away.

(Y/n) puts on a mask to cover her face, so she wouldn't be recognized. After, she heads out into the club.

Since the other girl had said the club was really busy, Todoroki thought it wasn't a bad idea to go and see what (Y/n) was doing.