6

Todoroki enters the dressing room and goes into the main club.

As soon as he enters, he sees women who are more than halfway naked.

He tried to make himself seem as natural as possible, so no security guards would kick him out.

He wonders through the club trying to find (Y/n).

As Todoroki walks through the club, a lot of the strippers ask him if he would like a lap dance and other dirty activities.

He finally finds (Y/n).

She was on a pole dancing. She had plenty of men throwing money at her and whistling.

All Todoroki could think is 'don't these people know that she is only a teenager' and 'why would she put herself in this position?'

He notices that (Y/n) starts to get off the pole, so he runs back to the window of the dressing room.

She begins to put her dress on and gather her things.

"Leaving already?" The same girl asks.

"Yes. I have a client waiting." She responds.

The girl laughs, "Are you still doing that? You're going to get yourself arrested."

(Y/n) rolls her eyes. "With our boss being a pro hero, I highly doubt it. He needs me more than I need him."

"Well, good luck." She says and (Y/n) leaves the dressing room.

At this point Todoroki was already back in the alley, in a place that he couldn't be spotted.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

(Y/n) comes outside and begins to wait for her 'client.'

"Well hello, (Y/n). It's funny seeing you here."

Todoroki recognizes that voice. It's the same voice that he heard the other night.

"No, it's not. I work here." (Y/n) says monotoned.

The man comes out of the shadow and it's the last person he would have expected.

His father.

"Can you leave? I have business."

"How would you feel if I told the police about your dangerous little career?" He says with a smirk.

"How would you feel if I told the police that you're running this place and allowing minors to be hired?" She says with the same smirk.

"Why don't you just take my offer and then we won't have to worry?" He says trying to touch
(Y/n)'s chin again.

She slaps his hand away again, "Because you're sick that's why."

"Why won't you just marry my son? Think about that child's quirk it would be ama-"

"Father, what are you saying?"  Todoroki finally spoke up.

That was the last thing he remembered.