3

Later that evening, everybody was hanging out in the lounge. Usually (Y/n) doesn't come out of her dorm to socialize with the other students, but today she did.

"I think I'm going to make a watermelon cake." Sato says.

"That is such a dumbass idea." Bakugo comments.

"I love melons." Ashido says excitingly.

"I love your melons." Mineta adds very creepily.

(Y/n) laughs a little bit. Todoroki was shocked and confused. (Y/n) never does anything with the class of 1A. She was the only person more introverted than himself.

As Todoroki's mind is wondering, he notices the pajamas the (Y/n) was wearing.

They were silk pink pajamas and she obviously wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Todoroki noticed he wasn't the only one staring.

He could tell that Kaminari and Mineta's eyes were also glued on (Y/n). Nothing unusual. But for some reason, Todoroki felt himself getting aroused. So he had to leave early.

"So (Y/n), since tomorrow's Saturday we always go to the arcade and hang out would you like to go with us?" Uraraka asks with pleading eyes.

"Sure." (Y/n) says with a small smile.

All the girls cheer and hug her now that another female was added to the group.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Todoroki went to his room first to deal with some "business." After he dealt with that, he fell asleep. He woke up with a pounding headache.

He decided to get up and walk around for a little bit. When Todoroki stepped outside he noticed two shadows.

He saw a smaller figure talking to a larger figure. As he look closer he noticed that the smaller figure was (Y/n), the one he was just thinking about when he was handling his "business."

"Just give me my fucking money." (Y/n) spat.

"Here." The man gave her a large wad of cash. "Just remember, you will do what I ask."

(Y/n) sarcastically laughed, "We'll see about that."

"Didn't you like that bag I gave you?" The mysterious male figure reaches up and touches he chin. "You can have that and so much more if you just follow my orders."

"Don't fucking touch me ever again, asshole." (Y/n) slaps his hand away.

She begins to walk back inside.

"See you tomorrow." He says while waving at her.

(Y/n) just gives him a simple middle finger.