9

'This is what you get (Y/n)." The girl thought.
'You open up to people and you get embarrassed.'

(Y/n) sat on the rooftop and let the wind blow through her wet hair.

*Bling**Bling**Bling*

She heard her phone go off multiple times.

She turns on her phone to see that somebody posted pictures of her at the strip club.

She couldn't stop herself from crying.

She knew the only person that could have done this was Todoroki because that was the outfit she was wearing in the video was the one she was wearing on Saturday.

'He's just as bad as is father.'

She looked over the edge of the roof. Of course she thought about jumping, but something in her stomach stopped her.

(Y/n) had vomited. Everything she had ate for breakfast that morning was falling off the roof.

Instead of feeling sorry for herself she decide to make a dangerous decision.

(Y/n) skipped her next class and went to her dorm.

She counted all the money she had made from stripping. It was enough. She walked out of the school area and went into the town.

She walked into this small little café that was up for sale.

"Excuse me sir, are you the owner of this place."

"Yes, I am. How can I help you?" He ask politely.

"I would like to purchase this place. I have all the money in cash."

It was official that day.

(Y/n) was going to dropout of UA.