10

When Todoroki saw the pictures of (Y/n), he was furious.

He knew the only person that did this was his father. He knew he couldn't tell (Y/n) about the pictures because he was confused about the feelings he had for her. He loved her. And for some reason, he felt like he needed to avoid you.

The evening after classes were over, he went to his house to face his father.

He knocked on the door aggressively.

Fuyumi came to the door. "Shoto what are you-" "Is dad home?" Todoroki asked cutting her off.

She nods and shows him where he is. Fuyumi could tell her brother was upset.

Todoroki opens his father's room.

"Shoto, what a lovely surprise." Endeavor says with an evil smirk, completely aware of what he just did.

"Why would you do that to (Y/n)?" Todoroki says getting dangerously close to his father.

"Well, let's be honest. (Y/n) is a whore. With that stupid dream she has, she'll never get anywhere. So if she wants to whore around, why doesn't she just whore around with you and give me a powerful grandchild."

Todoroki punches him in his face, "Don't talk about her like that. You ruined her life."

All Endeavor did was laugh. "If she's not going to marry you, her life deserves to be ruined."