8

The next day was Sunday and (Y/n) stayed in her room all day because she was sore.

Then Monday rolled around and (Y/n) was excited to see Todoroki.

She walked into class and as soon as she saw Todoroki her eyes lit up.

They made eye contact, so gave him a small smile and wave. He looked away just as if they were strangers again. Just as if she didn't give her body to him.

Todoroki probably didn't know this, but (Y/n) was a virgin before that Saturday night.

(Y/n) was confused about Todoroki's actions, but she just brushed it off.

"Hey Roki!" Yaoyorozu squealed. "Are you sill going to sit with me at lunch?"

Todoroki usually eats isolated on the rooftop.

"Of course." Todoroki says with a smile. Yaoyorozu claps excitedly.

(Y/n) tried not to cry. She thought for some reason after their night together, they were automatically in a relationship.

'Maybe Shoto just saw it as a quickie."

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

The bell rang and it was time to go to lunch. Usually (Y/n) skipped lunch but, since she had made friends she thought she would sit with them today.

"Hey Ashido," The pink hair girl turned around when she heard her name.

"Do you mind if I sit with you today?" (Y/n) asked kindly.

"Umm... I think it's better if you don't." She says then turns back around to walk with the rest of her friend group.

(Y/n) was confused. She thought that she had just made a friend, but it seemed like Ashido wasn't interested.

(Y/n) gets lunch from the school cafeteria and looks for a place to sit. She looks over and sees Todoroki with Yaoyorozu and Ashido was also sitting there.

She knew she couldn't sit there.

As she is trying to spot a place to sit, she feels something being poured on her head.

(Y/n) turns around and sees a girl and the her clique behind.

"There. That's how a dirty stripper is supposed to look." She throws the empty water bottle at (Y/n).

Instead of at least one person standing up for her, the whole cafeteria erupts in laughter.

Embarrassed and crying, (Y/n) runs to the roof.