12. What's wrong?

"Go out, you both. I need to talk to him alone" Jin said, turning to Jungkook and Yoongi. "But his arm-" Jungkook said. "What about his arm?" Jin interrupted. "He burnt his arm" Jungkook said. Jin whipped his head towards Namjoon, who looked down immediately. 

"What's wrong with you?? Why are you being soo clumsy?? What's gotten into you? You weren't like this before, Namjoon!" Jin exclaimed. "Sorry" Namjoon mumbled. 

"You go out. I need to talk to him" Jin said, pulling Namjoon with him to the backroom. "Or nah, we'll go out. You guys manage the cafe until then" Jin said, pulling Namjoon out. "Hyung, there is no need" Namjoon said. "Shut up and come with me" Jin said.

They went to a park and sat on a bench after getting first aid for his arm. "What's going on, Namjoon?" Jin asked. "You are not being yourselves lately. Please tell me what's going on" he said. 

Namjoon sighed and looked away. "Nothing is going on. Really" he said. 

"Do I look like an idiot? I can sense something, Namjoon. Please. You have been acting weird ever since you told me that you wanted to resign. And I clearly remember you telling me something about your problems catching up to you. Namjoon, please. You are a very close friend to me. Tell me if something is bothering you" Jin said. 

"Hyung! Please! It's nothing. I'm fine. I didn't sleep well enough last night and was kinda drowsy because of that. I am sorry for the damage I made today, but there is nothing bothering me. I am really fine" Namjoon said. 

Jin sighed and stared away for sometime. "Why are you getting soo clumsy? You are not the clumsy type" he said. "I dunno" Namjoon sighed. "Let's go back" he said and got up. 

"Wait a second. I can really sense that something is going on and I can also understand that for some reason, you don't wanna talk about it. I won't push you anymore, but please know that I am there if you ever wanna talk about it, okay?" Jin said. 

Namjoon stared at Jin for a while and nodded before turning away abruptly. Jin could swear he saw tears in his eyes, but decided to not push further. 

"Okay, let's go" Jin said and they walked back to the cafe. "Stay this evening. Don't go home" Jin said before entering the cafe. "Okay" Namjoon said. 

"How did you get the burn?" Taehyung asked as they sat around their regular table after work. "Coffee rod" Namjoon replied, briefly maintaining eye contact with Taehyung before looking back down. 

"New Mr. Clumsy of Aroma Mocha" Jungkook suddenly declared and they burst into laughter. All except Namjoon. He simply sighed and waited for them to finish laughing. 

"You know what is funny? Jiminie was the clumsy one. And then he was fine and Taehyung became clumsy. Then it was Hoseok hyung and now it's Namjoon hyung" Jungkook snorted. 

"I know, right?! Who is it next? You, Yoongi hyung or Jin hyung?" Jimin asked. "Nah, I already went through this phase before you guys joined here" Jin said. "Ohh. So I guess it's gonna be Kookie next" Hoseok said and promptly received a smack from Jungkook. 

"Shall we go to a trip or something this weekend?" Hoseok suddenly suggested. "No" Namjoon said. "Shut up. Shall we?" Hoseok asked again. "Hell, yeahhhh" Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung suddenly yelled. 

"But where can we go?" Jin asked. "We'll decide that later. First, everyone's gonna come, right?"Jimin asked. "Yeah, yeah" everyone replied. "Yoongi hyung, you will come, right? Like, no cancelling and all" Jungkook said. "Yeah, okay" Yoongi said. 

"How about Daegu, then? Five of us are from Daegu. We can all roam around" Jimin said. "We can stay in my house. My parents won't mind" Taehyung said. "Yess. Daegu, then. This weekend. Okay?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon stole a glance at Yoongi nervously before giving Hoseok a nod. 

Yoongi kept staring at the table. 'I will cancel literally at the last moment. That's the only option I have' he thought as he looked up and gave Hoseok a nod. "Yesssssssss" Jungkook punched the air with his fist. 

"Okay, so shall we leave on Friday night or Saturday morning?" Jimin asked. "Today's Tuesday, right? Let's leave on Friday. We can come back on Sunday night" Jin said. 

"Okaaiiieee" Taehyung said. "I'll call my mum and tell her about it" he said and left to call his mom. "Okay, then. Let's go home" Jin said and got up. 

"You people go. I wanna talk to Namjoon" Yoongi said. Namjoon stared at Yoongi with wide eyes. His eyes were full of fear, which didn't go unnoticed by Jin. "Okay" he frowned at Namjoon and went behind the desk and left his wallet there on purpose. "Here. Lock the cafe" he said and threw the keys to Namjoon before leaving. 

Yoongi waited until everyone left before locking the cafe door from inside and shutting the curtains. "Daegu, huh?" Yoongi said. Namjoon didn't reply. 

"Answer when I am talking to you, you shameless rotten piece of shit" Yoongi spat out as he pulled Namjoon off the chair and pushed him to the ground. "Hyung, please. I won't go. I'll stay back, please. I won't go" Namjoon said. 

"You never learn, do you? How many more times should I tell you not to call me 'hyung'?" Yoongi asked and started kicking him. Namjoon let out painful hisses and grunts. 

"Didn't I burn you enough? I guess not. I guess you need more punishment" Yoongi said and pulled out his cigarette and the lighter. 

They suddenly heard bangs on the door. Very loud and urgent bangs. "Get up and dust yourself" Yoongi said as he went to open the door. 

He froze when he saw the other five standing outside the door. Jin looked crazy with wide red eyes, while Taehyung and Hoseok were close to tears. Jungkook stood frozen with wide eyes and mouth agape, with terror written all over his face, while Jimin tried to comfort Taehyung and Hoseok.