13. Hyung....Please....

Jin shoved Yoongi into the cafe with full force by hitting him on his chest with both hands. 

"You were hurting him all these days, weren't you? I really can't believe this. Here I was, thinking that Namjoon was getting clumsy. And he is getting intentionally hurt by some jerk. Who gave you the right to hurt him? Huh? WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT?" he yelled while the others rushed to Namjoon, who was close to panicking. 

"Hyung.....Jin hyung....please stop. He isn't hurting me.....please..." Namjoon kept saying. 

"SHUT UP, NAMJOON! WE ALL HEARD WHAT HE SAID. 'DIDN'T I BURN YOU ENOUGH? YOU NEED MORE PUNISHMENT'!!!!!! TELL ME IF THAT HAS AN INNOCENT MEANING, AND I WILL WRITE THE CAFE UNDER HIS NAME" Jin yelled, mad out of his wits at what he had heard. 

He and Namjoon had worked together for more than five years and they had grown very close. In fact, all the six members other than Yoongi had worked together for long enough to be as close as a family. And the thought of someone, who started working for three months, trying to hurt someone soo close to him, broke his heart and made him go mad. 

Yoongi was glaring at Namjoon, who was trying to get out of Taehyung and Jungkook's hold. Jin turned to Yoongi. 

"DO NOT LOOK AT HIM. HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT HIM, HUH? Oh my god. Today's burn was a cigarette burn, wasn't it? YOU EVEN CUT HIS HAND WITH A KNIFE ONCE, DIDN'T YOU??? ARE YOU CRAZY, YOU SHITTY PSYCHOPATH?" Jin asked with wide eyes and a red face full of rage. 

"Hyung....stop....please....hyung..." Namjoon pleaded, but Jin ignored him. "What I don't understand is, why didn't you tell us directly? Why did you cook up all sorts of excuses to cover up the fact that he was abusing you? Huh? Have you gone crazy too? HUH?" Jin yelled again. 

He turned to Yoongi. "Leave" he said, pointing to the door of the cafe. "Don't come back again. Leave" he said, staring at Yoongi with cold eyes. "Hyung....why are you doing this? Stop.......plea-" Namjoon started again, but was cut off by Jin. 

"I am not going to listen to you, Joon. I told you to tell me if something was bothering you. This is abuse to a horrible level, and not once have you mentioned it. In fact, you even covered up for him. I am disap-"  

"HYUNG! PLEASE STOP IT! LET GO OF ME, YOU TWO" Namjoon cut him off and freed himself from their hold. He went and kneeled in front of Jin. He brought his hands together, as though he were praying to a god. Tears were running down his face as he begged him to stop. 

Jin was beyond shocked by Namjoon's behaviour. "What the hell are you doing? Get up!!" he exclaimed, trying to lift him up from the position. Namjoon jerked away from his touch as he continued pleading.

"Hyung. Please. If I really am your friend, if you really love me so, please don't fire him. I beg you. Let him be. Please. This is all a big misunderstanding and we will clear it one day. But please don't fire him. I am ready to fall on your feet and beg you if that's what gets you to stop firing him. Please. Don't do this to me. I am telling you, this is really a misunderstanding. Trust me. You have known me for five years. Please trust me" Namjoon begged, full on sobbing by the end of it. 

Jin was shocked beyond speech. So were the others. Except Yoongi, who was frowning at Namjoon. He had expected Namjoon to be relieved that Yoongi would finally be gone. But Namjoon was doing the exact opposite of what he had expected. 

'Why does it feel like he is indirectly telling that to me?' he thought. The others were standing there, watching the scene unfold with wide eyes and open mouths. 

"I really don't understand why you are standing up soo much to this jerk" Jin said. "HYUNG!! Please. Don't call him a jerk. Please don't do this. Please" Namjoon pleaded again. 

Jin stared at Namjoon for almost ten minutes. Taehyung could swear he could hear the gears turn in his mind. "Huh, whatever. You can continue working here. But you are not welcome this weekend" Jin said. 

"Hyung.......I am begging you. Please do this right. Don't be rude to him" Namjoon started. 

"HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO BE SOOO CHILL ABOUT THE FACT THAT HE BURNED YOU TWICE, PUNCHED YOU, CUT YOU AND WHATNOT!! HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO LET ALL OF THIS SLIDE AND SIMPLY CONTINUE BEING LOVELY WITH HIM? HUH?" Jin started yelling again. 

"It's okay, Namjoon. I wasn't going to come anyways, due to a few obvious reasons. You people carry on" Yoongi said before locking eyes with Namjoon and leaving the cafe. 

But there was something different about this look. Namjoon could swear. It wasn't the 'I love you' type of look, but his gaze wasn't burning with rage and hatred anymore. It was a normal cold look. 

Jin and Hoseok sighed and went back home with Namjoon while Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook went back in their own way.