18. Doore Yoo

"Shall we go to that park?" Hoseok asked, pointing to a park outside the window on their way to the restaurant. "What will we do in the park, hyung? We could have at least brought a ball or something" Jimin said. 

"Ohh, wait. There's a sports shop right next to the park. We can buy a ball over there" Jungkook said. "Right, yeah. Let's go, then" Jin said and asked the driver to pull up. They paid for the cab and got down. 

They spent quite some time in the park, playing the ball before walking to the restaurant. They ordered food and ate slowly, making fun of each other. 

"Shall we play a quick round of truth or dare?" Jimin asked. "Okaiie" Taehyung said. "Let's buy a couple of beer bottles and play it with shots" Jungkook suggested. "Better" Jin said while Hoseok got up to get two bottles of beer.

"Jimin, truth or dare?" Jin asked. 
"Truth"
"First crush" 
"Our classmate. Her name was Jisoo"
"Oooohhh"
"Yeah"

"Taehyung, truth or dare?" Jimin asked.
"Dare"
"Tell that girl that she looks hot" Jimin dared, pointing to a hot girl. Taehyung widened his eyes and shook his head frantically. "Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!" the others began to chant. Taehyung drank his shot instead of doing the dare given to him.

"Jungkookie, truth or dare?" Taehyung asked. "Truth" he said to escape from horrible dares. "First flower" Taehyung asked, even though he knew that Jungkook was innocent.

Jin and Hoseok snickered while Jimin started rolling with laughter. Taehyung was shaking with silent laughter as he saw Jungkook's face turn from cute to confusion to understanding to embarrassment. 

Jungkook's face was burning as he turned beetroot red. He started slapping Taehyung's arm as he tried to hide his red face. "You know I did nothing" Jungkook said. At that, everyone burst into laughter while Jungkook tried to drown himself in his glass of beer. "You don't have to drink it, Kookie" Taehyung snickered. 

"Hoseok hyung, truth or dare?" Jungkook asked.
"Dare"
"Slap Taehyung"
"Yaaasss, come on, Tae"

"Ah, no, no, hyung, this is unfair" Taehyung exclaimed as he scrambled backward. "So was the truth you asked me" Jungkook said, smirking mischievously. "You brat, you just wait" Taehyung said, receiving a not-so-painful slap from Hoseok. 

"Jin hyung, truth or dare?" Hoseok challenged. 
"Truth"
"Tell us about the secret girlfriend you always keep chatting with"
"Ooooooh, yeah" Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook exclaimed. 

"I met her during my two years Culinary Course in Paris. We started dating two years ago. Her name is Sana" Jin said. "Woah...nice" Taehyung exclaimed. "Show us a pic" Jungkook said. 
"Nah!" Jin said. "Aahh, whyy?" Jimin whined. 

"Jungkook, truth or dare?" Jin asked, avoiding the topic. "DARE!" Jungkook yelled as he didn't want anymore truth questions like that. "Ask the girl behind the counter to guide us through the gallery" Jin said. "No drinking" Hoseok said. 

Jungkook let out a breath exasperatedly as he got up and went to the girl. "Excuse me" he cleared his throat. "Oh, hello, sir. How may I help you?" the girl asked. 

"Can you guide us through the photo gallery?" Jungkook asked. "Sorry, sir. I am new to the restaurant. I will bring the staff who can guide you through it" she said and brought another lady, who looked in her late thirties. 

"Good evening, sir. I heard you wanted a guide for the gallery. We don't guide through the normal section. We only guide through the elite section. Is that okay?" she asked. 

"Yeah, it's fine. Can we add a photo of ours?" he asked. "It is only on Wednesdays and Fridays, sir. We don't do it everyday" she replied. "Oh, okay, then. Please show us the photos" Jungkook said. 

"We have photos that date upto ten years back too. Some are quite famous. We rarely remove the photos. Here you go, the day we first started this photo gallery" she said, pointing to the first photo in the elite section. 

"How long have you worked here?" Jin asked. "Fourteen years, so I know a lot about these photos, and a few people in these photos too" she said. "Ohh, that's great" Hoseok said. 

"Ohh, wait! If you were here for this long, you must be knowing about the king!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Huh?" she asked. "The blue mansion!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Oh, you mean the biggest one?" she asked. 

"Yeah, that one. Did the people who live there ever come here?" Jimin asked. She threw her head back as she laughed. "The parents came only once, but their kids and their friends came all the time. There are many photos of them. I will show them as we go" she said. 

"So this is when the Governor came to have dinner, and this is when our manager got married. This is when a girl from the elite area got married. This is when Park Seo Joon came to have dinner with his friend Park Hyung Si-" she was cut off by a huge gasp from Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung, who were pointing to a picture in the next row, with wide, shocked eyes and open mouths. 

"What's wrong?" Jin asked as he looked at the photo they were pointing to. Jin and Hoseok gasped too. "What is he doing in the elite section?" Jin asked. "Ohh! He is the one I was talking about. So were you" she said with a smile. 

"What? When did we even talk about him?" Hoseok asked. "You did want to know about the 'king's' family, didn't you? she asked, making quote marks in the air when she said 'king's'. 

They were too shocked to register what she was telling. 

"That is the eldest son of the residents in the blue mansion. The one beside him is his best friend. They almost grew up together, and they always used to come here. I know them well, but I dunno what happened to them after their high school. 

His parents died a year after he took that picture and he earned the entire fortune and their business. He is the richest guy in Daegu right now. But I heard he ran away few years ago" she said. 

The others remained shocked, frozen in their places, staring at the picture and trying to digest the information. 

No matter how much they tried, they couldn't digest the fact that they were staring at a photo of Namjoon and Yoongi with hands around each other, grinning at the photographer and posing like idiots who didn't have a care in the world. 

They could tell how close friends they were just by a look at the picture. 'What went wrong?' Jin thought as he brought his phone out and took a picture of the photo and put it back in. 

"Are there any more pictures of these two?" Hoseok asked. 

"Yeah. This one is Namjoon's birthday party, this one is his best friend's party. This one is their graduation day, and this one is when they both randomly decided to have shots. They didn't take many photos, though. They just came for fun" she said. 

Jin took a picture of every one of them. And in every photo, one thing was clear. Namjoon and Yoongi loved each other. As friends, of course. But, they loved each other. They were very close. And something went horribly wrong between them. 

"Let's go home. I don't wanna look at the pictures anymore" Jungkook said. "Yeah, me too" Taehyung and Hoseok said. "Let's go" Jimin said. They paid for everything that they had and left, thinking about what they just saw.