15. Off to Daegu

"Good morning, hyungs" Jungkook greeted as he entered the cafe on Friday morning with a small bag over his shoulder. 

"Good morning. Put your bags in the backroom. Let's leave right after work, or else we won't be able to catch the train" Hoseok said. "Yeah, okay" Jimin and Taehyung said and went to the backroom to put their bags. 

"Are you really not gonna ask Yoongi hyung to come?" Jungkook asked. 

Ever since they found out that Yoongi had been abusing Namjoon, they had stopped all kind of interactions with Yoongi and had kept everything professional with him. They avoided talking to him as much as possible. Yoongi stopped hanging out after work and Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung left and came to the cafe without him. 

"Nope" Jin said and turned away to avoid talking about it. Jungkook sighed and went back to work. So did the others. 

...........................

"Tae, your parents won't kick us out, right?" Hoseok asked as all the six of them sat in the train. "Nah, they won't. I am sure. They are happy, actually" Taehyung replied. 

"Okay, then. Let's decide where we'll be going" Jungkook said. "Palgongsan" Jin and Hoseok exclaimed together. "I've never actually seen it" Jin said. 

"I've seen it when I was a kid. I don't remember it much, but I remember being very happy about that trip" Hoseok said. "Okay, then. Tomorrow, let's go to Palgongsan" Namjoon said. 

"How about this restaurant, hyung? I don't remember it's name, but it is somewhere near the elite area. I've heard a lot about it and we always wanted to go, but we couldn't. That one where they have a photo gallery and all" Jimin said. 

"Yeah! We always used to dream about going to that restaurant. Let's go there in the evening" Jungkook said. "So the plan is - sleep in, have lunch, go to Palgongsan, then the restaurant, have dinner and come back, right?" Taehyung asked. 

"We are not going to that restaurant" Namjoon said firmly. "Ahh, why??" Taehyung asked. "Don't ask reasons. We won't go there" Namjoon said. 

"But it sounds interesting" Jin said. "Yeah. Anyways, everyone except you wants to go. It's a majority. You gotta come with us" Hoseok said. "Let's see. I'd rather go home. You people go there after Palgongsan" Namjoon said. Jin sighed and dropped the matter temporarily. 

They took a cab to Taehyung's house. "Show us your houses if they are in the way" Jin said. "Our houses are right next to Taehyung's house" Jungkook said. "Ohh, did you tell them you were visiting?" Hoseok asked. "Nah, not yet. I'm planning to surprise them" Jungkook said. "What about you, Jimin?" Jin asked. "Same" Jimin replied. 

"Then let's do one thing. Let's go and greet your parents on Sunday. We'll all come" Jin said. "Okay, then. How about this? Let's go to Apsan park in the morning and have lunch and then go and meet them. That way, they won't nag us to eat" Jungkook said. "Yeah, let's do that" Jimin said. 

"What about you, Namjoon? Where is your house?" Jin asked. Namjoon hesitated for a moment. "My parents died in an accident when I was 17" he said, avoiding talking about his house. 

"Oh my god, I am sorry. How come you never told this?" Jin asked. "I don't wanna talk about my past. I told this already" Namjoon said. "Ohh, right. Sorry" Jin said and turned to stare out of the window. 

"This is the elite area, hyungs. The restaurant must be somewhere over here" Taehyung said, pointing to the mansions outside. "Woah, look at that mansion! The blue one. Woah, it looks great!" Hoseok exclaimed. 

Namjoon looked at the house that they were pointing to, widened his eyes, and turned away. "That's the biggest one here. When we were kids, we used to think some king lived in that mansion" Jungkook snickered. 

"I know, right?!" Taehyung and Jimin exclaimed, and they spent the rest of the journey talking about their childhood.

.........................

"Taehyungieee, ahh, it's been soo longgg!!" Taehyung's mother exclaimed as soon as she saw her son standing outside the door. She hugged him tightly, followed by his father. 

"Oh, Kookie, Jiminie, it's been long" she said, hugging both of them. "Hello, Mr. Kim" Jungkook and Jimin greeted Taehyung's father. 

"Eomma, this is Nam-" "Tae Oppaaaa" "Hyungieee" Taehyung's younger sister and brother cut him off as they ran to him and jumped onto him, engulfing him in a group hug. 

"We missed youuu, we missed you soooo much" his sister said. "I missed you both too. Oh my god, I really missed you soo much" he said as he tried to get them off of him and hugged each one of them properly. 

"Ohh, Kookie and Jiminie oppa are here too" his sister exclaimed and hugged them as well. "How have you been?" Jungkook asked her while Jimin greeted Taehyung's brother. "Have you gone to your houses yet?" Mrs. Kim asked Jungkook and Jimin. 

"Nah. We were planning to surprise them on Sunday, but now that I am here, I wanna see them too" Jungkook said. "Yeah, me too" Jimin said sadly. "Then you both go home. Who's stopping you? Your friends can stay here" Mrs. Kim said. "Yeah, you do that" Jin said to Jungkook and Jimin. 

"Okay, then. Bye. Good night" Jungkook and Jimin said and literally ran to their houses. Taehyung introduced the others and all of them talked for a while before going to sleep.

"Good night, guys" Jin said as the four of them settled in Taehyung's room. "Good night" the other three replied and off they went to their dream lands.