21. Did you lose your mind?

"Hello?"
"You free?"
"Yeah"
"There is this rap battle going on this evening outside Apsan Park. Let's go"
"Okaiie"
"I'm outside. Open the door"
"Coming" Namjoon yelled as he ran to the door. 

"Yo" he grinned at his best friend, who was standing outside with an equally wide grin. "Yo. I wanna participate this time. What about you? You wanna try?" Yoongi asked as he walked into Namjoon's bedroom and flopped onto his bed. 

"Nah! I'll watch you do it this time" Namjoon said, flopping down and lying on his back next to Yoongi. "Okay" Yoongi sighed. Namjoon hummed.

"I told you about this girl, remember? Hyojoo....the hot one....." Yoongi said. "Haan, yeah....the one you were dying for?" Namjoon smirked. 

"Yeah, that one. I finally asked her out. AND GUESS WHAT!" Yoongi suddenly sat up and smacked Namjoon's shoulder. "Oww! Goose! What?!" Namjoon asked, rubbing his shoulder. "She said yes!! I am finally dating Hyojoo! I can't believe this!" Yoongi exclaimed. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" Namjoon jumped up and started shaking Yoongi. He abruptly stopped and looked at Yoongi suspiciously. "When did this happen?" he asked. "Last week" Yoongi said, smiling sheepishly. 

"AND YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW?? WHAT THE HELL? DID YOU DIE ALL THESE DAYS? SHOW ME HER PICTURE! YOONGI, STOP! STAY RIGHT THERE, YOU FUCKER!!" Namjoon yelled and ran behind Yoongi, who ran out of the house and around the neighbourhood. 

Namjoon spent almost half an hour running behind Yoongi, who surprisingly ran too fast. They reached the park soon and bent down and panted heavily.

"You! Show me her photo" Namjoon wheezed between pants. "I....I don't have one yet!" Yoongi wheezed as he tried to calm his breathing. 

"Ohh! Take one soon" Namjoon said, flopping down on the grass and lying on his back. "Yup! But when are you gonna show me Lisa's pic?" Yoongi asked, lying on his back next to Namjoon. 

"I told you how she is! She hates taking pictures. And I love her too much to cheat her and take a picture" Namjoon said. "Ahh, right" Yoongi said and sighed. 

"Let's go on a double date someday" he suggested. "Yeah, we can do that, I guess" Namjoon said. 

"Let's go to Doore Yoo and have a drink now" Yoongi suddenly said and got up. "Okaiie" Namjoon said, getting up lazily and dusting his pants. 

"I had a date with Lisa last week. We came here. It was funny, actually. She was asking me to prove how much I love her. She was acting all cute and it was too much for my heart. I love her soo much bro, aahh!" Namjoon started rambling as they bought a drink each. 

"Yeah, yeah, I get it, you love her. How did you prove it, by the way?" Yoongi asked, sipping his drink. 

"I gave her my bank account password. I love he-SUGAA!!! EWWWW!!!" Namjoon yelled. Yoongi was too shocked by what he just heard that he spat his drink out, right on Namjoon's face. 

"Monnie, please tell me you are kidding me right now. Tell me you are messing with me" Yoongi said, his voice lowering dangerously. 

"What's wrong with you? Why are you angry?" Namjoon said, feeling slightly intimidated by his best friend's tone. They were together for enough time for Namjoon to know when his best friend really lost his temper. 

"Did you or did you not really give her your bank account password?" Yoongi asked, glaring at Namjoon. "I might have really gi-" he was cut off by a slap from Yoongi. 

"Did you lose your mind? Have you lost your senses? WHERE IS THAT BRAIN OF YOURS?? DID YOU THROW IT SOMEWHERE? LOVE IS NOT A REASON TO GO AND GIVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT PASSWORD!!" Yoongi yelled. 

He took a deep breath and calmed himself down before continuing. 

"Do you know my password? Or do I know yours? I love you, Namjoon, but did I ever tell you my password? I love Hyojoo. I love her a lot. But will I ever tell her my password? NO! Because that's not right! You just can't go and give it to whoever you please" he scolded. 

Namjoon realized that he had done a mistake and stayed silent. "You are a person with a lot of money in your account. You are going to run the business soon, Joon! You are supposed to be diplomatic. You can't be so careless. Of all the people, you should be very careful" Yoongi explained. 

Namjoon nodded and promised to change his password soon. "Let's just go to the battle" Yoongi said and dragged Namjoon out with him.

Yoongi woke up with tears in his eyes. He wondered what the others were doing in Daegu. He got out of his bed and went to his balcony. He looked at the silent night sky and lit his cigarette, thinking about all the incidents that had happened in his life so far.