32. Phone number

Namjoon went home and thought about how he could prove it to Yoongi. He stayed up all night thinking about it. 

He had made a photo of Lisa two days before the incident happened and was about to show it to Yoongi. But everything went down right after he took the photo. 

The photo was still there in his drawer. He could ask Jackson to send the photo, but that wasn't proof enough as they weren't together in it. 

It was almost dawn and he was still thinking of a way to prove it to Yoongi when it hit him. Doore Yoo. That was the answer. He just had to convince Yoongi to go with him to Daegu. There were many people in Daegu who would confirm that he dated the girl in the photo. 

He jumped up from the chair he was sitting on and called his brother. "Hyuuunnngggg, do you know the time?" Jackson whined. 

"Jackson! I am sorry, but this is really urgent. I have something to tell you. I need some time, but I will convince Yoongi to come with me to Daegu. Keep Lisa's photo ready with you" Namjoon said. 

"Okay, but why?" Jackson asked. "Don't ask questions. I will explain everything when we meet. But for now, just keep the photo ready" Namjoon said. "Okaiie. I'm going back to sleep now" Jackson said and hung up. 

Namjoon sighed and stared at his number for a while. And then it hit him again. Her phone number!! 

He literally burst out of his apartment and ran to the flat where Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook lived. It was around four blocks away and he was sweating as he desperately banged their door.

"Aaaaahh, who the hell is banging on our door in this hour?!" Taehyung whined as he got up and walked out, preparing to curse the man out. Jimin and Jungkook were equally angry, but they didn't follow him. They simply buried themselves back into their sheets. 

"Who the hell is i-" Taehyung stopped midway as he took in Namjoon's form. He was panting and sweating and crying. Taehyung started at him with his mouth hanging open. 

"Yoongi!! Where does he live??" Namjoon asked, without giving any explanation or apologizing for walking them up early in the morning. 

Taehyung silently pointed to Yoongi's flat and watched as Namjoon ran to the flat and started banging on his door. He ran inside and shook the other two to wake them up. 

"Aaahhh, whyyyyy??" both of them whined. "It was Namjoon hyung just now!" Taehyung exclaimed. "WHAT???" both of them sat straight. 

"He was sweating and panting and all, I think he ran all the way here!! He was asking for Yoongi hyung's flat! And he is banging on his door right now" Taehyung said. 

"Do you think we should go and check if they are alright??" Jungkook asked. "No, no, let's not interfere in their matter" Jimin said. 

"Right. Let's just go back to bed" Taehyung said, getting back to his bed. "I just want all of this funny business to end" Jungkook sighed. "Yeah, I know" Taehyung said and went back to sleep. 

..........................

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?? Why on earth are you banging my door so early in the morning?" Yoongi asked. "Let's have a proper talk" Namjoon said, forcing his way in. "The fuck.....?!" Yoongi mumbled as he closed the door and followed Namjoon.

"Do you have Hyojoo's phone number with you?" Namjoon asked. "It's none of your business" Yoongi said. "It is! Please show me her number. Just for a minute" Namjoon said. 

"No, I won't. Now get out" Yoongi said, dragging Namjoon out by his collar. "Hyung, please. This is important, hyung, hyung, hyung, HYUNG!!................Please" Namjoon pleaded. 

Yoongi glared at him for a while and let go of his collar harshly, making him lose balance. Yoongi brought his phone out and showed him Hyojoo's phone number. 

"Hyung, go to my contacts, and look at Lisa's phone number" Namjoon said, giving his phone to Yoongi. Yoongi scowled, but did as he was told to. He opened Lisa's contact and soon, his hands started trembling. 

"You yourself know that you didn't meet Lisa and I didn't meet Hyojoo. In fact, you don't know how Lisa looks like, and I don't know how Hyojoo looks like. So why on earth will I have Hyojoo's number saved under 'Lisa <3<3'??" Namjoon reasoned. 

Yoongi kept staring at the phone with wide eyes and slowly, tears started forming in them. 

"Come to Daegu with me, hyung. Please. Just once. I will completely prove it to you. I took her to Doore Yoo millions of times. If someone from that time is still working over there, they will identify her. 

I made a picture of her two days before it happened. I was soo excited about showing it to you, but I never got the chance. That photo is lying in my drawer right now. Please come with me, hyung. Please" Namjoon pleaded. 

Yoongi looked up at Namjoon with tears in his eyes. "Let's go now" he said and grabbed his hand and walked out of the flat.