Chapter 5

She ended up sleeping in Phantom's house. Hindi niya kasi alam kung ano ang kanyang sasabihin sa kanyang mga magulang. Akala ng mga ito ay nasa kumbento na siya and not in some rich man's house.

"You're awake." Napasimangot siya nang marinig niya ang boses ni Phantom sa kanyang gilid. Yes, they slept together on the same bed. She wanted to sleep on the sofa but Phantom did not allow her. He insisted for them two to sleep together on the same bed dahil ayaw raw nitong may ibang humihiga sa kanyang sofa. According to him, the sofa is his favorite spot and he's the only one who's allowed to use it.

The bed is huge. King-sized one but to prevent him from sleeping really close to her, ginamit niya ang unan na dapat ay sa kanyang ulo na pang-harang sa kanilang dalawa. Hindi naman ito nagreklamo but it's just really awkward to sleep next to him-hindi dahil sa nags-snore ito or anything but because he's topless!

Kaagad niyang iniiwas ang kanyang mata mula sa lalaki at tumikhim. She immediately stood up from the bed and went to open her luggage. She actually left this outside the village when Phantom pulled her yesterday, mabuti nalang no'ng binalikan nila ito kagabi, nasa guard house lang ito.

"Wash up, I already prepared the food."

Nangunot ang kanyang noo.

"But you just woke up." Sabi niya rito. Naupo naman si Phantom mula sa pagkakahiga at tsaka siya tinignan.

"I'm an early bird, I already woke up five hours ago." He said to her. Napatingin naman siya sa kanyang relo.

It's ten a.m! Ang haba ng kanyang tulog! They slept early last night-around nine p.m tapos ngayon lang siya nagising!

"It's already ten a.m. Bakit ka natulog ulit if you're an early bird? Tsaka ba't hindi mo ako ginising?" She asked him without looking at him.

"Because I wanted to watch you sleep." He answered.

Nanlaki ang kanyang mga mata at kaagad siyang napa-lingon kay Phantom na nag-s-stretching sa kama.

He yawned and stood up from the bed. Napalunok naman siya nang makita ang katawan nito. His jogging pants are too low kaya't kitang-kita niya ang v-line nito.

"Again, take a picture if you want. I won't mind."

Her eyes widened at ramdam niya ang kaagad na pag-iinit ng kanyang pisngi. Phantom's smirking and is giving her a mocking look!

Kaagad siyang umiwas ng tingin at tsaka tumikhim. Her heart is beating so fast! Ba't siya napatulala rito?! She's not a fan of men with ripped body! She always liked tall, skinny guys with long fingers like the kpop boy bands that she used to like!

"The bathroom is right there, I'll wait in the kitchen."

He said before exiting the room.

She bit her lower lip. What's happening to her?!

---

They're on the way to Phantom's parent's house at kinakabahan na siya. She knows that she had already agreed to do this ngunit kinakabahan pa rin siya.

She bit her nails. She only does that when she's nervous. Naramdaman niya namang hinawakan ni Phantom ang kanyang kamay while he's driving. Napatingin siya rito.

"Calm down, hindi sila nangangain ng tao. Just act like how you would normally do around people." He said to her. She sighed.

"Alright, we're here." He said when they reached a house-wait no, a mansion! Kahit walang nagbubukas ng gate, the gate just opened by itself. Napanganga siya nang makita ang kabuuan ng mansion sa kanyang harapan.

Rich people are unbelievable.

He parked on the garage and then looked at her.

"Let's practice for the last time." He said. Tinaasan niya naman ito ng kilay.

Bago kasi sila pumunta rito, they practiced a few lines to say to his parents and then Phantom also had her memorize a lot of facts about him like his age, his zodiac sign, his blood type, his favorite food and etc.

"I have a good memory, I already memorized everything-"

"Good, not great. Let's try again."

Sinimangutan niya ito.

"Phantom le Blanc Nightray. Thirty one, Pisces, Born in February 28, 1989, Blood type is AB, favorite food is Adobong Manok cooked by his mother, loves to play basketball-"

"Alright, you're good."

Nginisihan niya ito. She mouthed to him 'I told ya' before she unbuckled the seat belt and exited the car's door.

Isa pa 'yon, Phantom has a lot of cars in his house, parang kasing dami ng kotse ni Jang Man Weol ng Hotel del Luna ang dami non! Alam niyang wala lang para kay Phantom iyong kinuhang kotse ng kanyang kakambal, hindi nga eto affected e kaso ginagamit nalang ito nitong pang-blackmail para sa marriage contract.

Lord, give me more patience.

"Wait for me." Sabi nito. She just nodded her head ngunit hindi niya maiwasang lumabas mula sa garage nang makita niya ang garden. The garden is full of flowers and any other plants that she has never seen before. May bridge pa ito. Para siyang nasa fantasy world.

"Well, who do we have here?" Napatingin siya sa direksyon kung saan nanggaling ang boses na iyon.
Beside her is a woman in floral dress. Naka-lugay ang buhok nito at nakataas din ang kilay nito habang tinitignan siya.

Wait, nakataas ang kilay?

The woman's arms are crossed over her chest at maldita ang paraan ng pagtingin nito sa kanya. She took a step back when she heard Phantom's voice behind her.

"I told you to wait-" He said while gasping for air.

"M-Mom!" tawag ni Phantom sa babae. Nanlaki ang kanyang mga mata. Phantom's mother is really beautiful at parang hindi ito matanda! She actually looks young!

"Oh, she brought a woman. That's a first." Sabi ng lalaki na naka-hawak sa braso nito-she's assuming that's Phantom's father.

"Dad."

She's right.

She sighed when she felt Phantom's arms encircling her waist. Napatingin siya rito. Phantom's just smiling at her, para bang may pinapahiwatig ang pag ngiti nito. Nangunot ang kanyang noo and it took her a few seconds before realizing that she needs to act now.

"O-Oh..."

"H-Hi po. I'm Coraline... I'm..." she inhaled and gulped before talking again. She hates lying! "P-Phantom's girlfriend-"

"Fiancee. She's my fiancée mom, dad. I proposed to her last night."

Nakita niyang nangunot ang noo ng mga ito.

"You're lying." Phantom's mother said. Napatingin ito sa kanya.

"He's lying right. He paid you to do this didn't he? Tell me now, I can double the amount he paid to you." Pagtuloy nito. She bit her lower lip.

"I-I am his fiancée ma'am." She said to Phantom's mother. Blanko pa rin ang expression nito. She gulped.

Akmang tatalikod ito when she felt Phantom squishing her arm. Napabuntong-hininga siya.

Nag-umpisa na e, she can't stop now.

Before Phantom's mother and father could even turn their backs on them, kaagad niya nang hinila si Phantom at tsaka ito hinalikan.

---

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I was observing my hamster kasi my dad dropped her after she bit his hand when he was carrying her. She's alright naman and she ate a lot. Anyway! Enjoy!

NOCTURNALBEAST