Chapter 14 - SPG

Phantom crawled on top of her and looked at her eyes. She gulped and suddenly, her heart started beating so fast. So fast as if she ran and finished a marathon.

Coraline's eyes widened when Phantom grabbed her hand and placed her palm on his chest. Nangunot ang kanyang noo nang maramdaman ang mabilis na pagtibok non.

"What..."

"You're the only woman who made my heart beat like that." He said almost whispering. Coraline bit her lower lip and her face reddened in embarrassment. Bakit ba siya namumula?! So what if ganon ang pagtibok ng puso nito?

She shouldn't fall for this man, she just needs to do what was written in the contract, divorce with him after he gets his company and go to the convent to become a nun. She shouldn't.

Kaagad niyang iniwas ang kanyang mga mata mula sa mata nito but Phantom cupped her face and made her face him. Muli siyang napatingin sa mga mata nito. Her mouth opened when she saw a different expression on his face. It wasn't lust that was visible on his eyes anymore... it was something different. His expression is more sincere and ... innocent. Like he sincerely wants her.

She gulped and her eyes widened when Phantom kissed her forehead. Napapikit siya sa ginawang 'yon ni Phantom. Phantom's lips travelled to the tip of her nose until his lips reached her lips. Akala niya'y sasakupin na nito ang kanyang labi nang bigla nalang siya nitong halikan nang paunti-unti.

She was taken aback by Phantom's sudden change of actions towards her. Normally, Phantom would directly French kiss her but now, he's just planting small kisses on her lips. Napatingin siya rito.

Phantom suddenly smiled at her—sincerely. Ramdam niya ang biglang pagbilis ng pagtibok ng kanyang puso sa ginawang 'yon ni Phantom. She's never seen him smile like that before. Yes, he smiles but not like that, his smile back then doesn't reach his eyes. Parang ngumingiti lang ito for the sake na para ngumiti lang ito.

It feels different...

Napasinghap si Coraline nang ipinagdikit nito ang kanilang mga ilong at tsaka ito pumikit. He rubbed his nose on her nose and smiled.

Wait she knows this... this is eskimo kiss.

Hindi niya alam pero bigla nalang siyang napangiti sa ginawa nito. Phantom then cupped her face and rubbed her cheeks with his thumb.

Matagal silang nakaganon lamang. She somehow feels safe and comfortable. She wants to stay like this and never leave.

Her eyebrows furrowed when she heard Phantom whispering something. Hindi niya iyon narinig because Phantom whispered it like he was mumbling.

"Phantom?"

Phantom smiled at her and cupped her face. Before she could say anything, Phantom immediately claimed her lips for a deep, hot kiss.

She immediately replied to his kisses and danced with the movements of his lips.

His kisses are still the same, aggressive, hot, wet and hungry but it somehow feels different. There's something more special about his kisses now. He's taking his time right now, he's not rushing or anything.

While they're busy kissing, hindi napansin ni Coraline na nahubad na pala ni Phantom ang kanyang pang itaas. Without breaking their kiss, she, herself removed her pants at tsaka niya isununod ang pagpo-unbuckle ng sinturon ng pantalon ni Phantom. She was about to throw the belt somewhere when Phantom stopped her.

Kinuha ni Phantom mula sa kanyang kamay ang sinturon tsaka iyon ginamit pang tali sa kanyang kamay. She wanted to protest but she couldn't. There's something about Phantom's kisses that's making her go wild. His kisses are addictive and she wants more.

She gasped when Phantom wrapped her legs on his waist and carried her to the room without breaking their kiss.

He removed his pants and then his underwear. Napanganga siya nang dilaan nito ang palad nito at tsaka iyon inihimas sa naninigas nitong pagkalalaki.

God... Phantom is huge. Hindi niya alam kung paano nagkasya ang pagkalalaki nito sa kanya. His c*ck is huge, long and veiny. Just looking at his c*ck is making her think dirty thoughts. She wants his d*ck inside of her mouth whole. She wants him to slam his c*ck inside her mouth.

God... forgive me for having these dirty thoughts.

"Want it?" Phantom said with his bedroom voice. Nakagat niya ang kanyang ibabang labi at tsaka siya tumango. She kneeled on the bed and Phantom approached her.

Napanganga siya nang makita ang pagkalalaki nito close up. It's huge, hard and twitching.

"I-I don't know what to do." She said and looked at Phantom. Natawa naman ito.

Phantom combed her hair using his fingers and tied it up with his right hand.

"Touch it. It's waving at you." He said while smirking at her. She bit and licked her lips. Kinakabahan siya but she wants to do it.

Her shaking hand went to touch his manhood. Napaigtad pa siya nang bigla itong gumalaw.

"Massage it."

She bit her lip and slowly moved her hand. She made sure na hini masyadong mahigpit ang pagkakahawak niya rito at hindi rin masyadong maluwag.

Napatingin siya kay Phantom na nakatingala at humihinga nang malalim. The sides of her lips curled up. She feels happy seeing Phantom act like that. Without even having second thoughts, she went and took his c*ck inside her mouth. She heard Phantom moan and gasp when she started s*cking his c*ck. Coraline s*cked, licked and kissed his c*ck.

"Fuck... Coraline, you're doing so great." He moaned and bit his lower lip. She continued on sucking him off when a mischievous thought appeared in her mind. She grinned.

held Phantom's shaft. Nangunot ang noo nito.

She grinned and she stick her tongue out and licked the tip of Phantom's c*ck. Phantom gasped and cursed under his breath when she did that. She's planting small kisses on the tip of his shaft to tease him even more.

"C-Coraline... stop that babe, you're going to make me c*m. F*ck." Phantom said and sucked in air as she kissed the tip of his shaft. She made sure to make kissing sounds to turn him on even more. She wanted to tease him more but it stopped when Phantom suddenly pulled her hair and pushed her head closer to his c*ck. She gagged.

He's now moving on his own, thrusting his c*ck inside of her mouth. She moaned and screamed when he suddenly slammed his c*ck deep inside her mouth. She gagged when it reached her throat.

Her eyes clouded with tears and she wants to vomit but she doesn't want to stop. She wants to hear more of Phantom's moans. She gagged. It's uncomfortable but still continued on sucking him off. Phantom successfully unlocks the door to her wild side and he does that without even trying.

Mas lalong humigpit ang pagkakapit nito sa kanyang buhok at bumilis ang pag galaw nito. She closed her eyes and a tear fell.

"Fuck!" He cursed loudly and pulled out his shaft from her mouth but it was too late, some of his s*men already spilled inside of her mouth.

Napahawak siya sa kanyang lalamunan at tsaka napatingin kay Phantom. He's looking at her while he's catching his breath.

"Spit it out Coraline..." he said to her but she gulped it all down.

She wiped some of his s*m*n from the side of her lips and smiled at him. Phantom scoffed and smiled. Hindi niya napigilang mapangiti nang makita itong ngumiti.

She let out a soft shriek when Phantom suddenly pulled both of her legs until her butt is on the edge of the bed. Ipinatong nito ang kanyang mga binti sa balikat nito at tsaka ito ngumisi.

"My turn, my love."

---

A/N: Chulup-chulup with supsup-supsup. 

NOCTURNALBEAST